• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still shook about Conte. Managing Italy might be a bit better for him though, a lot of breaks and he won't have to worry about buying and selling players.

K1LLER7

We're paying Perez 18 million for one his garbage fringe players

Yes
I don't understand why this money wasn't used on Iturbe.

Now he's set to become Roma's 2nd most expensive player.

Some guy called Maggio, Juve EX director(?) said Conte wouldn't take the Italy job.

GorillaJu

OddMorsel, just saw the dark souls post. No, I suck at parrying, way too hit and miss with it... only seem to do it well against silver knights. No idea why. I just ran around and stabbed at him, he was really quite easy, bit disappointed. I was expecting a cutscene and some dialogue as well, came across as a sub-level boss.

Watched some lore video on youtube that seemed to fill in all the gaps.

How is the claw run going? Crazy bastard. :D

Claw run is done! It got really easy in the second half of the game. Killed Gwyn with ripostes since left hand claw can parry, and with Hornet Ring (boosts riposte dmg) I killed in him only a couple of hits.

Hardest fight was Sif for sure. Can't fucking hit him with claws :lol

Working on a level 1 playthrough right now. Just killed Artorias and it's quite a bit easier than my claw run through all around. Ornstein and Smough was cake with a Fire Reinforced Club.

rvy

Banned
ryv, resume o Markovic pra mim..ele é bom?

How Benfica fans feel:

trayvon-cries-375x283smrtw.gif

How Liverpool feels:

sRbuXWx.gif

How Markovic feels after realizing he was sold for €12,5 million:

iPMEn431ErBOA.gif

feel

Oh shit we bought the guy with the amazing arm fold at the world cup (Martins Indi), awesome! He was also popular for being pissed at a ref for spraying his adidas during a FK wall setup. He might also be a good player but who cares about that.

rvy

Banned
Oh shit we bought the guy with the amazing arm fold at the world cup (Martins Indi), awesome! He was also popular for being pissed at a ref for spraying his adidas during a FK wall setup. He might also be a good player but who cares about that.

I'll never understand why you support Porto. You seem like a good human being.

Rvy didn't you sell 50% of Markovic's rights to his super agent? Or did Benfica only buy 50% of him when he signed in the first place?

I have no idea. Probably the latter.

GorillaJu

So I wonder what LB will be next on the list for us to try. If Moreno is our top target I really wish we would have just paid the fee, but we don't really know the ins and outs of the deal and exactly what Sevilla are offering.

If I were in charge of transfers I'd spend a decent chunk on Ricardo Rodriguez. Allegedly we balked at the high asking price.

Salvadora

So I wonder what LB will be next on the list for us to try. If Moreno is our top target I really wish we would have just paid the fee, but we don't really know the ins and outs of the deal and exactly what Sevilla are offering.

If I were in charge of transfers I'd spend a decent chunk on Ricardo Rodriguez. Allegedly we balked at the high asking price.
What happened to Bertrand?

K1LLER7

I'm totally fine, Zabo isn't. I'm not even sure if he's alive to be honest.

read my timeline.
:(

Agree with what you said about wanting more than just the Serie A title. Genuinly feel Conte could've lead this current group of Juventus players, with a Sanchez and another world class player, towards the final of the CL. Shame he wasn't backed. Would like to hear Conte eventually opens up on why he left.

Whats the best iphone app for football news and media

it get most of my stuff in spanish. and use AS and Marca so I don't know the english media but google now is a genius with giving me stories I want in english

i don't know if that's on iphone though. the goal app seems good? or the bbc sport app?

Will Feyenoord even have a team next year?
Nope.

Feyenoord has been slowly paying off their debt over the last few years after practically going bankrupt so I doubt we'll bring in "big players" or at least quality replacements for that matter.

Or this can be the turning point, but I'm not an optimist.

Nope.

Feyenoord has been slowly paying off their debt over the last few years after practically going bankrupt so I doubt we'll bring in "big players" or at least quality replacements for that matter.

Or this can be the turning point, but I'm not an optimist.

I always thought you were an Ajax fan...

What can you tell me about my new Eredivisie team Vitesse?

Eredivisie top 5 is a mixed bag, hard to predict.

Vitesse has done alright recently but what's the longevity of a club that relies on Chelsea loanees going in and out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom