• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
Pogba.

#believe
I'd rather we be realistic and get Khedira in the door. He'll help our team immensely and a massive upgrade on Arteta.

Last year's mistake hasnt taught you anything. Had Higuain sorted just had to pay the fee, put it on ice trying to get Suarez, lost Higuain to Napoli and didn't get Suarez. We'll waste time trying to get Pogba, who will have a list of suitors, in the meantime lose Khedira to Chelsea, lose Schneiderlin to Spurs and Leverkusen won't sell Bender too late in the window and we're stuck with Arteta. You want that?

iY16115TlIfNc.jpg

Come on now, he's not that bad. See? The really hard part is being the first manager after Conte. The expectations are already high, but I think one good season is within his reach. Not sure about the next one, especially if Juve sells Vidal and/or Pogba and he finds a way to bench Pirlo: at that point, he'll agree with whatever mediocre player Marotta suggests him.

I would rather have Pogba back to be honest, than Vidal.

Letting him go was probably the biggest mistake Alex has ever done. He would have helped us a lot last year.

Patriots7

I'd rather we be realistic and get Khedira in the door. He'll help our team immensely and a massive upgrade on Arteta.

Last year's mistake hasnt taught you anything. Had Higuain sorted just had to pay the fee, put it on ice trying to get Suarez, lost Higuain to Napoli and didn't get Suarez. We'll waste time trying to get Pogba, who will have a list of suitors, in the meantime lose Khedira to Chelsea, lose Schneiderlin to Spurs and Leverkusen won't sell Bender too late in the window and we're stuck with Arteta. You want that?
But the prospect of getting Pogba is too hard not to get excited for.

Rad-

I would rather have Pogba back to be honest, than Vidal.

Letting him go was probably the biggest mistake Alex has ever done. He would have helped us a lot last year.

I wouldn't. Vidal is better atm and Pogba is certain to leave in 3-4 years time again anyways.

moyes moyes moyes moyes moyes moyes moyes moyes moyes moyes moyes moyes moyes

i6BFZ9WldLieI.gif

Lightning

Banned
But the prospect of getting Pogba is too hard not to get excited for.
I'd be pretty darn excited if we can get Khedira over the line. Khedira is achievable, Pogba imo isn't.

I don't see the point in getting excited over impossible transfers. Done that in the past and only leads to disappointment.

Can't believe Gahl day is finally upon us.
I should hate LvG now he manages United but after that world cup I just can't feel any dislike towards him at all.

do you sleep?

edit: why aren't we steam friends yet.

edit x2: lol nm

Not really, got 4 hours and then had to be up for a dentist appointment. Not even having anything fixed, just "yeah that looks alright, let me poke your gums to make them bleed and tell you to floss more".

and I thought we were steam friends, what is your username?

I got too many people on there who haven't been online for over a year, please come back to steam.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We've reached an agreement with Allegri for 365 days x 2.

I'd be surprised if Pirlo doesnt rescind his contract or ask for a transfer now :lol

Clydefrog

Not really, got 4 hours and then had to be up for a dentist appointment. Not even having anything fixed, just "yeah that looks alright, let me poke your gums to make them bleed and tell you to floss more".

and I thought we were steam friends, what is your username?

I got too many people on there who haven't been online for over a year, please come back to steam.

if I post it here, everyone will bombard me (lol, yeah right)

i'll PM it with the nudes

I still think that it's a shame seeing Spalletti away from an Italian club. Milan should've gone for him, same goes for Juve. Sure, 10m is a bit too much, but he's still capable of doing some good things, and he's definitely better than Allegri. Oh well, Marotta&Agnelli know best.

--

Meanwhile, we're being linked with Lucas Moura. I like him, but why.

Why.

Why would anyone leave a gold mine for Milan. Oh and we're also talking with Nani apparently.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Played football for an hour and 15 yesterday and woke up feeling dead

pray for cola

SIGNING ALERT

SIGNING ALERT

jamie jackson ‏@JamieJackson___ 1m

#mufc announce another sponsor: Nissin, "legendary Legendary Japanese food brand to be Club’s newest global partner" club say...

Wooders beasting it.

We're on your noodles cunts.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I want office pics of LvG, i want pics of him smiling outside the door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom