• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern-throwback.jpg

GOAT kit.

GorillaJu

Can't believe my stupid football club are appointing Allegri faster than fans can mobilize in the streets to complain about it.

Brendan Rodgers appeared incompetent when he was managing Reading. Klopp appeared incompetent at Mainz. Conte himself looked incompetent at Arezzo. Allegri was incompetent at Milan.

It's all going to work.

omgkitty

I hope Arsenal can work something out with Sami Khedira's wages. I want him at the club a lot, he would be awesome.

This. I feel like what probably has happened is his agent requested something that we turned down and we're waiting for them to come back. Seriously doubt we're through negotiating.

hiroshawn

Banned
Seriously? I still remember the day they got shutdown and FBI ran into the warehouse and disrespected all the servers. Glad that they are back. Thanks for letting me know.

No problem they were the best. I hope this isn't some sting operation by the FBI though. It seems legit though.

GHG

What is going on...?

Am I missing a joke here or something or did having a conversation with yourself on GAF become normal?

FuturusX

Good morning. Was it all just a bad dream?
It was all a dream
I used to read Word Up! magazine
Salt-n-Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine
Hangin' pictures on my wall
Every Saturday Rap Attack, Mr. Magic, Marley Marl
I let my tape rock 'til my tape popped
Smoking weed on Bambu, sipping on Private Stock
Way back, when I had the red and black lumberjack
With the hat to match
Remember Rappin' Duke? Duh-ha, duh-ha
You never thought that hip hop would take it this far
Now I'm in the limelight cause I rhyme tight
Time to get paid, blow up like the World Trade
Born sinner, the opposite of a winner
Remember when I used to eat sardines for dinner
Peace to Ron G, Brucey B, Kid Capri
Funkmaster Flex, Lovebug Starski (wassup)
I'm blowing up like you thought I would
Call the crib, same number same hood (that's right)
It's all good (it's all good)
And if you don't know, now you know, nigga

Jabo

Juve-bros why are you panicking?? Allegri (known for being close to his boys and making them feel happy) will lead you to glory. World-class manager and I'm sure this season.....this seas...haha..hahaaa.. this.... HAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

8MLF2Io.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom