• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

jts

...hate me...
Looking forward to the Old Trafford being rebranded as Old El Paso. Home of the best Mexican dinner kits.

Jack cw

Bayern just signed Götze

Fucking cunts

tumblr_n7kyw609a21rmu5mxo3_250.gif

Looks like we signed Christian Pulisic, another US youth player.

How does this make sense, though, I thought they aren't allowed to play for us before they turn 18. Junior Flores just waited like more than a year for this.

Bla, pls explain

How can one sing as bad as Julian Draxler?

He didn't hit like one third of the right tones and couldn't keep a somewhat steady beat. How is this even possible

Carbonox

Riviere having his medical at Newcastle.

One striker down, one more to go.

One more CB (should Yanga Mbiwa go) would be good along with a backup RB for Janmaat. I would also like a superior LB to Santon (could be Colback though?) otherwise I'm honestly quite chuffed with our haul.

I think we've spent 30m so far. 6 players for the price of the Cabaye/Debuchy sales. 3 of which are genuinely decent, 2 with potential and 1 who will be a better utility player than the likes of Guthrie, Gosling, etc.

Kyoufu

Riviere having his medical at Newcastle.

One striker down, one more to go.

One more CB (should Yanga Mbiwa go) would be good along with a backup RB for Janmaat. I would also like a superior LB to Santon (could be Colback though?) otherwise I'm honestly quite chuffed with our haul.

I'd like a proven striker if possible. Quite pleased so far though. Siem and Cabella look good going forward.

Carbonox

I'd like a proven striker if possible. Quite pleased so far though. Siem and Cabella look good going forward.

Yeah, I'd be happy if all we signed between now and the season was a proven striker. God knows who though. Lacazette will be tough, Remy impossible (though why on earth does no one want him?), etc. No idea who else we're linked with. Any ideas?

Kyoufu

Yeah, I'd be happy if all we signed between now and the season was a proven striker. God knows who though. Lacazette will be tough, Remy impossible (though why on earth does no one want him?), etc. No idea who else we're linked with. Any ideas?

Besides Lacazette I don't know.

I think Remy got busted for drunk driving no? He's a bit of a pisshead off the pitch so maybe that puts some clubs off.

I think Torres is still on holiday. First team players who are back include:
Terry
Salah
Ivanovic
Matic
Ba
Cech
Schwarzer
Van Ginkel

I think that's about it.

Cech is still recovering from his surgery though, so he's not playing. Courtois should join up early and get that spot.

Also Zouma! Hopefully get to see Chalobah and Bamford too.

Gambit

Bla, pls explain

How can one sing as bad as Julian Draxler?

He didn't hit like one third of the right tones and couldn't keep a somewhat steady beat. How is this even possible

I'd sing even worse, I fear. Kroos' rendition of "Miro Klose" was also beyond tone-deaf.

I can't believe #Gauchogate is a thing in Germany. Sometimes I hate this country so much.

agreed. Will we never move past this? I hate our PoliticalCorrectness-police

we signed felix gotze? what

The one brother already plays for Unterhaching, and lives with Mario. Maybe they had a third, spare room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom