• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allegri was an awful coach when he was with us. The first year everything went well, Ibra-Pato-Robinho-Boateng-Thiago lead us to the Scudetto and most of our problems weren't that clear. The second year showed everybody how poor his tactics are, and the third year was just a mess, from June to January nothing was planned except for the fact that Allegri was going to leave in July. Zaccheroni is a Serie A winner as well, but he has been horrible after that year.

Juve can still win the Scudetto this season, not that sure about the next one.

Allegri did a good job that second year and his whole plan was to build the team around Silva as a libero. Then the club fucked him over and sold Silva and left him with pure shit. he continued to show what a good manager he was by starting to get the team playing after a shocking start. The last year he clearly did not give a fuck anymore because of the previous summer.

He is not one of the highest ranking Italian coaches, but the guy did a solid job for three seasons at the San Siro.

Linius

That looks more like kofte to me m8

honey_bbq_chicken_kabob.jpg

That's not kebab. That's what we call Sate over here #GTIYH

I can't believe #Gauchogate is a thing in Germany. Sometimes I hate this country so much.

Just ignore it, they don't even mean it.

The media is still trying to sell magazines/get clicks with World Cup winner news. And because the players are all gone now, they took the next "best" thing.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Serie A isn't dead. It's just comatose. It will return with a vengeance.

I still enjoy watching it more than La Liga and Bundesliga. The amount of teams I'm interested in outweighs the other two leagues (Juve, Milan, Inter, Napoli, Roma, Fiorentina)
Thank you
Juve can still win the Scudetto this season, not that sure about the next one.
Or preferably get relegated. So Lapo Elkann can take over, fire Marotta and hire one of his transsexual prostitutes.

We'll be a sight to behold

That's not kebab. That's what we call Sate over here #GTIYH

Well I'm sure you don't call it kebab either because you speak fucking DUTCH

Actually, Wilbur is right.

Re-reading, I confused Seekh and Sish thinking Wilbur said Seekh

Linius posted pic of what would be a Seekh Kebab.
Wilbur posted pic of what would be a Sish Kebab/Tikka Kebab/Juleh Kebab. Can differ from country to country.

I am going to commit Sepuku as I should know my Kebabs.

Linius

Holy shit that's cheap. We have double the prices.

Where I get kebab in Amsterdam I usually pay less than 3 euros. There are so many kebab shops there, all fighting that price. It makes no sense.

Shoarma however is way more expensive. In the nineties Shoarma used to rule the streets but Kebab took over sadly.

Juve will never compete in Europe again until the club is sold to different ownership. The "Agnelli family" just sees it as another asset among many to run at a modest profit.

Just ordered the new Puma shirt, hopefully there is a place in Seoul that offers PL lettering so i can get Alexis 17 on the back. Shame the Puma website did not offfer it.

Juve will never compete in Europe again until the club is sold to different ownership. The "Agnelli family" just sees it as another asset among many to run at a modest profit.

I don't see that as true. They invested in a new stadium and are realists. I don't think anyone can question Berlusconi's passion for Milan, but even he realised that he couldn't throw around silly money anymore.

Patriots7

I'd be pretty darn excited if we can get Khedira over the line. Khedira is achievable, Pogba imo isn't.

I don't see the point in getting excited over impossible transfers. Done that in the past and only leads to disappointment.
I too would be happy with Khedira. Signing Sanchez has just put it in my head not to underestimate Wenger though.

The Grenier to Arsenal talks have all but died now, it appears? Darn.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lapo Elkann is the chosen one

And yeah pretty much, it was clear since day one. Agnelli was always just a business man playing to the gallery.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't see that as true. They invested in a new stadium and are realists. I don't think anyone can question Berlusconi's passion for Milan, but even he realised that he couldn't throw around silly money anymore.
correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the Stadium was Agnelli's doing.

The first step of acceptance of denial.
Why don't you just fuck off already :lol

Suen

Casillas is done. Will leave next year to MLS/Qatar/China.
Google translating it gives this:

Costed €10m where €8m is to Levante and €2m is to Navas.
5 year contract with a salary of €2.5m per year.
We were also interested Espanyol's GK Casilla

Looks like Lopez is more likely leaving than Casillas

Lopez :(

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Blackpool have cancelled their pre-season trip to Spain to concentrate on player recruitment having been left with only eight contracted professionals after 27 players left the club this summer.

José Riga’s team were set to play two fixtures during the warm-weather camp, but the manager will now spend that time aiming to complete transfers.

“The manager has taken the decision – and I agree with the decision – to cancel the pre-season tour so that our time is better served to try to get some of the player deals that we’ve been trying to get over the line for some time across the line,” Karl Oyston said.

The Blackpool chairman added: “Our time will be far better spent preparing here than going over to Spain. I’ve spoken with the chairman of the supporters’ association, as I do with most things, about the decision because certain people no doubt booked to go across and follow the two games. We’ll look to fairly deal with that issue.”

Blackpool have no goalkeepers on their books with only the defenders Gary MacKenzie, Tony McMahon and Charles Dunne, the midfielder David Perkins and the forwards Steven Davies, Bobby Grant, Sergei Zenjov and Tom Barkhuizen listed on the club’s website.

The Seasiders were due to face La Liga side Granada on Saturday 26 July, before taking on Murcia-based team Cartagena two days later.

Blackpool begin the Championship season on 9 August against Nottingham Forest at the City Ground.

Riga was appointed Blackpool manager in June on a one-year rolling deal. The club finished 20th last season, two points above the Championship’s bottom three.

how

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
But on the bright side, unlike Moyes, you can win inspite of him at least -_-

Exciting times ahead

WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVAH DIE

WHAT IS BUKKAKE'd MAY NEVER GET BUKKAKE'D

Suen

I'm wondering if we're buying Navas mainly to make good profit from him in the future. He's far too good to be used as some backup or in some rotation like we did last season. 10m is a good fucking deal for Navas when you consider how much valued footy players are today. We'll be able to sell Navas for more than that if we stick around with Casillas.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm wondering if we're buying Navas mainly to make good profit from him in the future. He's far too good to be used as some backup or in some rotation like we did last season. 10m is a good fucking deal for Navas when you consider how much valued footy players are today. We'll be able to sell Navas for more than that if we stick around with Casillas.
We have to talk about your 'We's. Pick one We and the others should be They.

Thank you for your cooperation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom