• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

Liverpool's squad for the first friendly:
Jones, Agger, Coutinho, Lucas, Allen, Ilori, Borini, Suso, Ibe, Kelly, Coady, Skrtel, Flanagan, Adorjan, Smith, Phillips, Rossiter, Wisdom, Jones, Ward, Teixeira, Peterson, Stewart.

the second Jones is Lloyd. Would have thought Can would be there since he had no WC and plenty of time to train.

Suen

We have to talk about your 'We's. Pick one We and the others should be They.

Thank you for your cooperation
Context, how fucking hard can it be. Go bow to your new lord Allegri, stop wasting your time here.

Madrid-GAF as it looks now these players might leave: Diego Lopez, Di Maria, Khedira, Morata (left already). Lopez is guaranteed to go if we get navas. Khedira and Di Maria are still in our hands.

So this summer looks more like Kroos (almost certain?), James (still in negotiations with Robotlev) and Navas. Did the Falcao rumors die?

Who?

Casillas shouldn't be first choice. If anything they should be selling him and keeping Lopez and Navas. But they'll sell Lopez and make Navas sit on the bench.

That's what I am saying. What is Carlo decides to make Navas first choice?

Casillas had a bad WC, maybe Carlo is thinking time ripe to make the change.

Edit: Also Razor below.

Razor554

I'm wondering if we're buying Navas mainly to make good profit from him in the future. He's far too good to be used as some backup or in some rotation like we did last season. 10m is a good fucking deal for Navas when you consider how much valued footy players are today. We'll be able to sell Navas for more than that if we stick around with Casillas.

Navas will likely be your 1st choice keeper from november onwards, especially if Casillas continue with his wc form and Navas with his. He was probably promised a clear fighting change for 1st keeper spot, othwerwise it doesn't make much sense for him to move to Madrid at 27 years of age and since he is already one of best keepers in the world.

Suen

Who?

Casillas shouldn't be first choice. If anything they should be selling him and keeping Lopez and Navas. But they'll sell Lopez and make Navas sit on the bench.
Yeah it will basically be this

Navas will likely be your 1st choice keeper from november onwards, especially if Casillas continue with his wc form and Navas with his. He was probably promised a clear fighting change for 1st keeper spot, othwerwise it doesn't make much sense for him to move to Madrid at 27 years of age and since he is already one of best keepers in the world.
I was perfectly happy with Casillas and Lopez. Lopez was more amazing when Casillas got injured two seasons ago than what he was last season but for the most part he did good in the league imo. Now Casillas has been getting worse for quite some time now and his WC performance didn't help. I can't take anyone who says "Keep Casillas over Lopez" seriously, at least not in their current form. Honestly Navas signing just looks more like profit + keeping Casillas fighting for his spot. We'll never sell Casillas.

Blablurn

With Thiago and Ribery not completely fit this could be our starting line up

9x8HfJg.jpg

Razor554

Zubi in press conference just few minutes ago:

Zubizarreta (sports director): "If we'd have wanted, we'd already have sined a centre back, but we want someone who improves what we have."

Zubi pls, it's not like it is hard to find someone who improves our back four.

Suen

You guys will murder teams in league

good luck for Europe. Hope you meet Barca and kick their asses again
unless Barca gets Suarez Messi Neymar combination working which, at least to me, looks far more devastating than a bald diving cunt, a club-adulterer and an ape.

#FuckBayern

Lewa why didn't you go to Arse. Were Chesney's words not smooth enough :(

My mate works at the megastore at old Trafford and he told me this morning they got rid of all the Ashley Young shirts. He said his manager also told him to expect a very busy day in the next couple of days due to an influx in shirt sales because of a marquee signing.

Suen

I'm not winding them up.

You should have seen Chelsea GAF last night. It was horrible.
The Juve pillaging that went on here after Conte's resignation broke out was extremely funny and sad at the same time. Everyone was like "oh sorry to hear that" and a minute later zero fucks were given and people went "so what about these Juve players coming to us" :lol

El Topo

My mate works at the megastore at old Trafford and he told me this morning they got rid of all the Ashley Young shirts. He said his manager also told him to expect a very busy day in the next couple of days due to an influx in shirt sales because of a marquee signing.

Diego Contento?

unless Barca gets Suarez Messi Neymar combination working which, at least to me, looks far more devastating than a bald diving cunt, a club-adulterer and an ape.

#FuckBayern

Lewa why didn't you go to Arse. Were Chesney's words not smooth enough :(

Well barca have a biting cunt and a diving cunt too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom