• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juventus will be alright. I hope they will get to their CL winning ways in the next few years though.

Then again, some parts of Europe is such a financial horror story that you just don't know what can happen.

Scum

Let go near 30 players last year, hired the dude (Jose Riga) who kept Charlton up and er...are struggling

Dead certs to go down imo unless they do something sharpish. That league is too crazy competitive not to
So that's Leeds and Blackpool dead then.

Zubi in press conference just few minutes ago:

Zubi pls, it's not like it is hard to find someone who improves our back four.
Fucking hell, Zubi.

m_christenson: RT @Atleti: Acuerdo con el @chelseafc por Filipe Luis. Suerte en este nuevo proyecto, @FilipeLuis03 http://t.co/tU03yxSV44 #cfc

Felipe Luis, welcome to Stamford Bridge

Atletico Madrid and Chelsea have reached an agreement to transfer the rights of Filipe Luis, pending the medical with the English club. The Brazilian footballer had told our club at the end of the campaign his willingness to join the London entity.

Luis Filipe joined Atletico Madrid from Deportivo La Coruna in the summer of 2010, winning the European Super Cup against Inter Milan. During the four campaigns that our organization has played for the Brazilian left-back has played 180 matches proclaimed champion of Liga, Copa del Rey, UEFA Europa League and one European Super Cup against Chelsea.

Atletico website (in Spanish)

Really? They are my local team (not that I've been in years), how odd. I hope they're getting a massive payday for that

They will be featured on Soccer AM all this season so I guess it's some sort of co-marketing deal ijustfellasleeptypingcomarketingdeal… zzzz

fuck anyone in marketing

Demba Ba gone, 19 to shirt to Costa. Felipe Luis will be official today also.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Tevez is asking for a meeting with the Juve management

giphy.gif

Allegri did a good job that second year and his whole plan was to build the team around Silva as a libero. Then the club fucked him over and sold Silva and left him with pure shit. he continued to show what a good manager he was by starting to get the team playing after a shocking start. The last year he clearly did not give a fuck anymore because of the previous summer.

He is not one of the highest ranking Italian coaches, but the guy did a solid job for three seasons at the San Siro.
His good job also included saying "good job" to everybody that losing 3-0 vs Arsenal and being this close to another comback. Or saying that he just needed 14 players to win the scudetto.

Still think that his best job was in his first year. And even then, wasn't that good. He just had Ibra that kept the team scoring.
Thank you

Or preferably get relegated. So Lapo Elkann can take over, fire Marotta and hire one of his transsexual prostitutes.

We'll be a sight to behold
That's... surprisingly detailed.

What exactly do you know Yurt?

2012:
“Once again this morning I read that someone wants an advantage from the officials,” he continued, referring to Juventus director general Beppe Marotta’s interview.
Massimiliano Allegri was furious after another ‘phantom goal’ in Milan’s draw with Catania and slammed Juventus. “They ought to shut up.”
Pirlo: “But the real reason behind why I left Milan was because Allegri wanted to use Massimo Ambrosini or Mark Van Bommel in front of the defence instead of me.”
Massimiliano Allegri prepares for next season with Riccardo Montolivo at Milan and sends a message to Andrea Pirlo. “I don’t care what he says.”
av30l90.gif

Nice,

Now for Tiago and Miranda.
rYXwuID.png

We won't get Miranda, similar money for a player of a similar age? We'll looking at Varane again I think.

Such a detailed announcement on the Chelsea website:

Chelsea Football Club can confirm an agreement has been reached with Atletico Madrid for the transfer of Filipe Luis.

The move is subject to the 28-year-old left-back agreeing personal terms.

Looool

Juve got any decent centre backs at a good age? I hear they're having a sale? :p

I feel sorry for all the JuveBros, but I couldn't be more delighted to see Conte leave, Allegri arrive, and your club hopefully implode.

Now, ADL just needs to snatch up some refugees - primarily Pirlo. Slot him next to Jorginho, and we'll win the Scudetto (and have the perfect player for Jorginho to be apprenticed to).

Surprise surprise, the footballing minds of the world don't rate Demba Ba very highly. Of all the fucking players to destroy our season

other than Gerrard

To all the Juve bros trying to be optimistic about the Allegri appointment, for your own sanity please do NOT look up Allegri's comments to the squad at halftime of our 0-3 loss to Arsenal. Also, do NOT look up any information about the time he put two goalkeepers on the bench in a CL match, and please don't be curious about the formations that he used (I'm not confirming but it's possible that he played with a left back as a trequartista--please do NOT look this up to confirm). You're also better off never reading Ibra's book.

I'm just trying to be helpful.

It's not like Juventus didn't have two -- two! -- cheap Conte surrogates they could have promoted from within, both of whom did just fine when temporarily in the hotseat.

article_b943592315cc7782_1352378092_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

carrera.jpg

To all the Juve bros trying to be optimistic about the Allegri appointment, for your own sanity please do NOT look up Allegri's comments to the squad at halftime of our 0-3 loss to Arsenal. Also, do NOT look up any information about the time he put two goalkeepers on the bench in a CL match, and please don't be curious about the formations that he used (I'm not confirming but it's possible that he played with a left back as a trequartista--please do NOT look this up to confirm). You're also better off never reading Ibra's book.

I'm just trying to be helpful.
Short version: don't look up anything about Allegri. Pray and hope that somebody else in that locker room starts to do Allegri's job.
I'm his transsexual prostitute

HE PROMISED ME
My god.

Dat Allegri effect.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Am i going crazy or did sky change all of their channel numbers on virgin? I swear SSN used to be 515, now its 501

This is very serious

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
we should ask Allegri about Muntari's goal in his press conference

"No...it wasn't a goal. I..don't know I have to see it again
ix5hNAArIgXiW.png
"

It's not like Juventus didn't have two -- two! -- cheap Conte surrogates they could have promoted from within, both of whom did just fine when temporarily in the hotseat.

http://news.images.itv.com/image/file/116661/article_b943592315cc7782_1352378092_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg[img]
[img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GXxvJdEMlSQ/UFyyy_6JE3I/AAAAAAAAAFs/IntkgK8qqxU/s1600/carrera.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

I think Alessio is leaving :(

Why one year from Tevez?

Chelsea's squad is almost perfectly balanced now. Just need a CB I think.

Nah a striker is what is really needed, the quality of that striker will probably depend on if it's possible to ship off Torres though. No team with Torres as the second striker is perfectly balanced. CB position is fairly alright covered, with both Cahill, Terry, Zouma, and Ivan (who can be moved around from CB and RB as needed).

Also need to get rid of Marin and Moses. Salah will probably get another chance before being sold next season.

Edit : Oh God, I am talking as if Lukaku is already sold. :(

Isn't Alessio Conte's man??? I am guessing they will be together in Conte's next job
Oh God, I completely forgot there will probably be an exodus of backroom staff and Allegri will appoint his own.

Well, it was a great three years. I think Juventus fans (and Serie A fans in general) just need to come to terms with this being a second-tier league without the organization, ambition or resources to look higher anymore.

Nice with Ba gone I guess that means we're bringing someone else in (Drogba) or we're keeping lukaku or the tiniest of chances that we keep Bamford instead.

Why one year from Tevez?

Chelsea's squad is almost perfectly balanced now. Just need a CB I think.

We need another striker to go with Diego Costa (obviously someone cheaper) we're linked with Drogba again, still trying to farm out Torres.

Looking to sell Mikel (dropped our price to just €6m now supposedly..) and I still think we might sell Ramires, in which case we'll need another midfielder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom