• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Chips and burger sauce, and chips and gravy are great as well

Can't believe Juve are going from Conte to Allegri, oh man. I'm genuinely confused

Linius

I am Jon Snow

:(

IoSSveB.gif

Doner is truly awful stuff

Shoarma is the superior doner.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I think we'll be just fine, this is not even close to Moyes-United

Our team is 90% compelete already and they're genuinely good players

You will certainly still walk the league for a season or two more, but Allegri bringing in his own ideas and players can only turn bad.

Allegri is a Serie A winner and was already a good coach before Milan. That Milan team was god awful. Juve should still win the league this year.

I just hope Conte becomes the CT. I want pride restored to the national team and he can deliver it.

Wilbur

Banned

This is fair enough; Milan won Serie A in spite of Allegri (and you might go to a back four now, heh). You just wonder if players like Pogba will want to play for him.

Allegri is a Serie A winner and was already a good coach before Milan. That Milan team was god awful. Juve should still win the league this year.

I just hope Conte becomes the CT. I want pride restored to the national team and he can deliver it.

Allegri was an awful coach when he was with us. The first year everything went well, Ibra-Pato-Robinho-Boateng-Thiago lead us to the Scudetto and most of our problems weren't that clear. The second year showed everybody how poor his tactics were, and the third year was just a mess, from June to January nothing was planned except for the fact that Allegri was going to leave in July. Zaccheroni is a Serie A winner as well, but he has been horrible after that year.

Juve can still win the Scudetto this season, not that sure about the next one.

Wilbur

Banned
Serie A isn't dead. It's just comatose. It will return with a vengeance.

I still enjoy watching it more than La Liga and Bundesliga. The amount of teams I'm interested in outweighs the other two leagues (Juve, Milan, Inter, Napoli, Roma, Fiorentina)

Jabo

He won all thanks to Ibra/Pato/Prince etc

Rad-

I can't believe Allegri is really getting the job. Though I think he will do fine the first year or the first two but I can't see him being good influence long term.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This is fair enough; Milan won Serie A in spite of Allegri (and you might go to a back four now, heh). You just wonder if players like Pogba will want to play for him.
Exactly I was saying (all of) that on twitter last night too!

I think Tevez will go back to Boca sooner rather than later now, and there's absolutely no way in hell Pogba is staying.

Marchisio should go too before he gets old and grows ugly, I want him to win in Europe before he dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom