• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

BsqrG4fIQAAX9KS.png

Someone

help

I feel so bad for Juve

ibYRMKWzGyQla.gif

Stay strong loved ones.

Zabojnik

Zabo are you reading Alessio Tacchinardi's timeline? :lol he's DYING! I think he's gonna check himself into rehab any moment now

I've been listening to him on the radio for the past half hour. He was talking about the Ancelotti period, how hard it was for him having the fans against him and how Allegri will face an even stronger opposition. An ultras from Curva Scirea called earlier and said that they'll protest Acciugina from day 1 until the day he leaves. We're in for an interesting season to say the least. :D

Personally I'd sell Vidal, now its time, but I would bring two players with world class potential, similar to what Porto does.

I agree.

With Navas in who's out? LOEPZ or Leaker Casillas? Fuck.

I think navas is a waste of money if he is not the starting. He's also quite short. Don't like short gks

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
14 July: Everything seems fine
15 July: Conte quits
16 July: Allegri arrives
17 July: Pirlo departs
18 July: Vidal & Pogba sold
May 2015: Juve finishes barely in the top-half of the table

5th of July: Conte "I'm motivated"

15 July: Conte "I lost my motivation"

something demotivated him in the middle

Mercato failure or a few hair in the sink..

King_Moc

Banned
There's this guy, with hair as white as snow (and a small just as white goatee), and borderline midget living in the same building as me. My guess would be he's about 40, he runes a lot and stuff, very much into keeping himself healthy. Anyway every single time he meets me out outside in town or anything, he insists on fist bumping me. This is the most awkward thing ever in public, we are both extremely white, and he might actually be an albino midget... and he just wants to fist bump.

Dear football GAF, how do I tell him this is not alright, he just did it again to me this morning.

Fist bump him and enthusiastically shout "racism!", or "paedophilia!", as if you're agreeing with the concept. Then act offended with him to everyone around, as if he said it.

14 July: Everything seems fine
15 July: Conte quits
16 July: Allegri arrives
17 July: Pirlo departs
18 July: Vidal & Pogba sold
May 2015: Juve finishes barely in the top-half of the table

I feel like this was days in the making. There is no way Juve would have appointed Allegri so quickly, if this was all just decided yesterday.

Zabojnik

I feel like this was days in the making. There is no way Juve would have appointed Allegri so quickly, if this was all just decided yesterday.

It all happened yesterday. And after it happened Juve really only had two choices: Mancini or Allegri. It had to happen immediately, the pre-season has already started, ffs. We went with the lesser (?) of two evils.

5th of July: Conte "I'm motivated"

15 July: Conte "I lost my motivation"

something demotivated him in the middle

Mercato failure or a few hair in the sink..
Let's fill in the timeline a bit:

4 July: Massimo resigns as Siena president
5 July: Conte is motivated
6 July: Valentina says, "Run away with me."
15 July: Siena goes bankrupt and is relegated to Serie D; Conte has other motivations

ZOfih3v.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It all happened yesterday. And after it happened Juve really only had two choices: Mancini or Allegri. It had to happen immediately, the pre-season has already started, ffs. We went with the lesser (?) of two evils.

Mancini said we never even called him.

and you know why? Because he's expensive.

Well it is the fastest contract negotiations in history. Allegri must have said yes to everything Juve offered him.

short story: because they're businessmen and they lack ambition.

It is because they are American and don't know anything about the sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom