• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADP-Zidane.jpg

jbzcH0F5U6uMjI.png

Zidane looks so much better with a bald head.

See Fry, it's possible.

undecima

1 Que ocupa el lugar número 11 en una serie ordenada.
— num. part.
2 Se aplica a cada una de las partes que resultan de dividir un todo en once partes iguales. onceavo, onzavo.
3 dominio en Europa Del Real Madrid en 2014-2015

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
At the moment, who would be our starting midfield if we take Gaal at his word that he needs a month? PL Season starts in a month.

Valencia-Herrera-Clev/Fletcher-Young

Or perhaps Adnan if he impresses

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
"Manchester United midfielder Michael Carrick has suffered a serious ankle injury and could be out for up to 10 weeks."

Without a pre-season it will fuck his entire season up.

Luckily Cleverley is ready to step in.

Swansea's Spanish contingent caused massive issues in the dressing room, they all sound like cunts. Hernandez is going to some Qatar team and Canas could go too.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Look, Cleverley was good once, showed potential on his loan move, sucked since but its not like he has been permanently useless. Maybe van Gaal can give him some confidence.

At least the fixtures are a tad forgiving.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm still debating with myself whether or not Kroos is handsome. He's no Hummels or even Gotze though.
He is, but he looks boring and..German.

There's no personality in his face, nothing notable. His features are just..there, looking inoffensive next to each other

Kind of like him in midfield.

Mr Cola

What did Van Gaal say about the corporate dealings of United?

Basically that his big challenge is going to be the corporate and commercial commitments and managing the squad. Moyes said something similar last year, Uniteds commercial side is a juggernaut.

He is, but he looks boring and..German.

There's no personality in his face, nothing notable. His features are just..there, looking inoffensive next to each other

Kind of like him in midfield.
He has personality... dude always looks like he just woke up or is sleepy lol that's something!

omgkitty

Since Arsene has been back, I feel like we've had less going on. Still no Debuchy. Khedira rumors are all over the damn place. We're interested in Ospina but supposedly haven't made a bid. I got all excited when we signed Sanchez thinking we're kicking into high gear and getting everything done quickly, and now nothing.

Since Arsene has been back, I feel like we've had less going on. Still no Debuchy. Khedira rumors are all over the damn place. We're interested in Ospina but supposedly haven't made a bid. I got all excited when we signed Sanchez thinking we're kicking into high gear and getting everything done quickly, and now nothing.
Debuchy to be announced today or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom