• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

100% made in Portugal, Get your pair next year.

7jBoRim.jpg

hnqSQqw.jpg

10517594_10152625017012164_8931862342455668919_n.jpg

omgkitty

You guys have no idea the saga we went through with Debuchy. Took like a year to sign him lol.

Well I figured once you guys got Janmaat, we would close it up. I guess Debuchy is probably on holiday or something and has yet to come in to take pictures or something? Fuck I don't know.

Pachimari

WELCOME TONI KROOS! I'm super excited about this signing. We'll have a very intelligent midfield with Xabi-Modric-Kroos.

And we are close to signing Navas and James as well.

--------------- Navas

Carvajal - Pepe - Ramos - Marcelo

--------------- Kroos

----------Modric - James

Bale ------------------------- Cristiano

------------- Benzema

Ideally I think Casillas will start, and Xabi will start, moving Kroos up the field.

Gurthang

Banned
WELCOME TONI KROOS! I'm super excited about this signing. We'll have a very intelligent midfield with Xabi-Modric-Kroos.

--------------- Navas

--------------- Kroos

----------Modric - James

------------- Benzema

Without a proper dm? plus I think Coentrao was great in the last weeks of the season. He should start.

--------------- Navas

--------------- Kroos

----------Modric - James

------------- Benzema

Ideally I think Casillas will start, and Xabi will start, moving Kroos up the field.
Kroos to play deeper than Modric? ehhhhhh

Clegg

--------------- Navas

--------------- Kroos

----------Modric - James

------------- Benzema

This team would lose just as many as it would win.

Barzul

--------------- Navas

--------------- Kroos

----------Modric - James

------------- Benzema

That team looks very weak defensively in midfield.

Slizz

Fucking hell. Wilbur worships at the shrine of Gaal so it can be hard to tell. All of Utd GAF really.

I tried to make mine a bit robotic, proper punctuation and an exclamation point at the end.

But I'm still worshiping the shrine of Gaal

Barzul

I need Debuchy announced for my sanity. He's not even that good, but still it was supposed to be done last week? What the heck is the hold up. I would've had my money on that deal being completed before Alexis.

wedward

Ok ArseGaf. I ordered the new shirt yesterday and then today read that we are changing to a new shirt every year because it was what the fans wanted, instead of the normal two.

Which of you cunts are behind this? My money is on wedward.

in all seriousness, I did expect this with Puma needing to get as much back as possible.

Arsenal aren't a club for the poors.

Pachimari

Which is why I said, that I would prefer this formation:

Xabi
Modric - Kroos

But I wonder where James would fit into all of this. I tried making room for him, as he will be very expensive. Reportedly €85 million at the moment.

Also Marcelo should clearly start ahead of Coentrao. He did well, but the whole team is on another level with Marcelo on the left.

Carbonox

I need Debuchy announced for my sanity. He's not even that good, but still it was supposed to be done last week? What the heck is the hold up. I would've had my money on that deal being completed before Alexis.

It's stupid cos even though Janmaat has signed for Newcastle (Monday or some shit?) the official announcement on our end still hasn't been made. It's as if they want to do the announcements (Janmaat in, Debuchy out) at the same time even though both players have signed on at their new clubs. :lol

Which is why I said, that I would prefer this formation:

Xabi
Modric - Kroos

But I wonder where James would fit into all of this. I tried making room for him, as he will be very expensive. Reportedly €85 million at the moment.

Also Marcelo should clearly start ahead of Coentrao. He did well, but the whole team is on another level with Marcelo on the left.

with James in this cements diMaria out.

hopefully we don't go for The fake 9 bullshit

An advisor to the Ukrainian interior minister, Anton Gerashenko, says the plane was flying at an altitude of 10,000 metres (33,000 feet) when it was "hit by a missile fired from a Buk launcher", in a post on his Facebook page, according to the Associated Press.

Damn.

Slizz

More shit I'm hearing about this the fishier it sounds.

Apparently on Monday a Ukrainian cargo plane got shot down in a similar area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom