• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian media is reporting it.

BswbOyxCIAEKJTF.jpg

That's not good.

Blablurn

fucking people at war. did seriously 300 innocent people need to die because of those fucking shenanigans in the ukraine and russia? wow...

Salvadora

Carrick being out for 10 weeks during the summer at least gives you time to get players in.

Still no Debuchy! Send Arsene back to a Brazilian beach!

DutchGAF, now that they've probably played their last World Cup, how do the people rank Robben, RVP, and Sneijder? And what's your personal ranking of the 3?

We want Pastore

Unrequited love I'm sure

And a bunch of other number 10s. Anyone on your mind?

Clement Grenier? Massive talent, probably about time he left Lyon, and you guys only ever seem to have success in Europe with French midfielders anyway, lol.

Fucking hell.

After getting hit on his head, Kramer asked the ref: "Ref, is this the world cup final?" and when the ref asked him to repeat the question, Kramed said "I must know if this is really the final.". The ref said yes and Kramer answered "Thanks, it was important to know that."

:lol :lol :lol

How the fuck did he even allow Kramer to continue playing? Should have told the German team to get him off instantly, should have been obvious his head was fucked lol

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Its time for big Phil Jones to grab the CM spot by the ankles and give it two for England

I think what Van Gaal meant when he talked about the commercial side of United is when he was asked to play mid-season friendlies. He probably didn't like that.

Salvadora

How the fuck did he even allow Kramer to continue playing? Should have told the German team to get him off instantly, should have been obvious his head was fucked lol
Why should it be the referee's decision?

The medical personnel should immediately demand that the player be taken off.

Managers shouldn't have a choice in the situation imo.

Meier

The ref actually essentially made Germany sub him off after his question is what I heard earlier today. The physios should be embarrassed, frankly.

Clegg

If Carrick really is out for 7 months then the pressure to find another cm will be even greater. Woowar has his work cut out for him.

inky

Is Navas to Madrid a done deal? I wonder who is going out then, López or Casillas. I don't think they would drop Casillas but I'm not really sure how loyal Madrid is.

I remember how unceremoniously they dropped people like Hierro when he was past his prime, although he is also back at the club as assistant so maybe it wasn't as bad as I remember it was. Fuck, that was so long ago.

Gurthang

Banned
Is Navas to Madrid a done deal? I wonder who is going out then, López or Casillas. I don't think they would drop Casillas but I'm not really sure how loyal Madrid is.

I remember how unceremoniously they dropped people like Hierro when he was past his prime, although he is also back at the club as assistant so maybe it wasn't as bad as I remember it was. Fuck, that was so long ago.

Lopez's agent said that Lopez is not going anywhere. i don't think Casillas wants to play as a backup keeper and Navas is surely bought to be number one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom