• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mathias Pogba

Bradford City

BELIEVE

We've got Tudgay on trial. I was curious about the surname:

"Derived from the middle English "Tide-Way". The name is a job descriptive, dialectual transposition and means "a person responsible for checking in goods on the tide" i.e. a Customs official or Harbour Master of sorts. "

At least he has a back-up career after football.

Top of the page: Who are the next realistic Arsenal signings?

wedward

What about a CF?

Having nightmares about going into another season with Giroud & Sanogo if Sanchez can't play there.

Maybe grab Remy, but otherwise not sure what is available.

DC @DeanLDN22 · 1m
Solid signing. No more no less. Probs 1 more quality signing and 2/3 more squad/young players.

Schneiderlin, Ospina, Remy and a young CB would be good.

'I want to win trophies myself, last season's FA Cup is irrelevant to me.'

I'd love it if someone said that :D
It'd be nice if any of them could speak as if they hadn't been filtered through layer upon layer of PR for year after year.

For once, I'd love someone to just admit that they went to Madrid because they wanted the absurd paycheck and the fame that comes from being one of the most expensive signings in history.

Salvadora

Maybe grab Remy, but otherwise not sure what is available.

DC @DeanLDN22 · 1m
Solid signing. No more no less. Probs 1 more quality signing and 2/3 more squad/young players.

Schneiderlin, Ospina, Remy and a young CB would be good.
I'd be ecstatic if that was our transfer window.

Don't think it will be though.

I'm worried about Schneiderlin and Remy :/

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It'd be nice if any of them could speak as if they hadn't been filtered through layer upon layer of PR for year after year.

For once, I'd love someone to just admit that they went to Madrid because they wanted the absurd paycheck and the fame that comes from being one of the most expensive signings in history.
Assou-Ekotto is the hero we don't deserve

L1NETT

We've got Tudgay on trial. I was curious about the surname:

"Derived from the middle English "Tide-Way". The name is a job descriptive, dialectual transposition and means "a person responsible for checking in goods on the tide" i.e. a Customs official or Harbour Master of sorts. "

At least he has a back-up career after football.

Not hearing good things about Callum Ball in our pre seasons

Apparently Parky took the advice to sign a wide player much too literally

omgkitty

I've had this email from Amazon with my code sitting in it for a year now. Finally get to use it and Bungie's site is blocked at work. Guess I'll have to wait till I'm home.

Not hearing good things about Callum Ball in our pre seasons

Apparently Parky took the advice to sign a wide player much too literally

I told you he was crap. It would be better playing with 10 men. He scored 3 goals in 21 games, none of which were in the league and 1 of which was against Arsenal so it doesn't really count. He's lazy as well and doesn't contribute towards the rest of the team.

Fake edit: I just looked your team up. You have a player called Oliver McBurnie. He should start every match. Great name.

dc89

Bsw0uRzCMAAJL7u.jpg:large

Codes are EU guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom