• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat Kroos

Bswqe9NCMAE9qWz.jpg:large

looool

wedward

DaG @Wrighty_8 · 22m
Gibbs' agent is on about Cavani.

-----------Cavani
Sanchez Ozil Theo
----Rambo Morgan
Gibbs Kos Per Debuchy
-----------SHZHZ

Barzul

All I reckon we'll see from this point is a midfielder come in, back up goal keeper and that guy from Atletico on loan.

Would be very surprised if there are any others, Squad is too large for attacking options. Best signing is still that fitness coach. That's brilliant.

God I hope his impact is significant. And did you guys see that picture Wilshere put up earlier? Walcott is back in training!

Nice to see Debuchy confirmed.

---

You just know when the Destiny beta launches on Xbox the servers will stay up. All these years and Sony still can't get their shit together in this regard.

wedward

God I hope his impact is significant. And did you guys see that picture Wilshere put up earlier? Walcott is back in training!

Wilshere back early also. Good to see.

Look at ManUtd-gaf

Tongue-in-cheek quickly becomes hope, become expectation, becomes disappointment when it doesn't happen, then you end up having to pretend that you were being facetious all along

#dontmentionsanchez

But we ARE getting Morgan.

we won't sign Cavani

Barzul

I honestly don't think we need that Manquillo dude. I wish we'd just sign back up GK and Schneiderlin. Then go for broke with Cavani. That would be an announcement.

Nice to see Debuchy confirmed.

---

You just know when the Destiny beta launches on Xbox the servers will stay up. All these years and Sony still can't get their shit together in this regard.

I'll tell you why the servers will stay up on Xbox, with a bit of first-hand research

PS clan members in the FootballGAF group: 12
Xbox clan members in the same group: 1

:p

Woah, calm down :p

Needs to improve his finishing which will come with time, and aerial crossing accuracy/power. Floats it onto the centrebacks head too often, but that will hopefully be remedied by Rodger's tactics which don't rely at all on having an aerial presence in attack in open play, and don't rely on Sterling just staying on the wing and peppering the box with crosses.

Like, I watch Chamberlain play and I get the feeling that he's determined to force the ball into the goal at some point in the move. Don't get that feeling woth Sterling yet, could just be an aesthetic thing though as he seems to stroke the ball around trying to do things perfectly while Ox is always playing at 100mph which combines with his ability to keep pace while outsrengthening players and makes him look unstoppable sometimes.

Think Sterling is too small to ever develop such strength to do that without dropping a step, but he is hugely strong for his frame.

Yeah some exaggeration on my part, but he's damn exciting to watch. Hope to see him grow his game in the next 2-3 years.

Wes

venison crêpe
One day soon Blablurn when I check this thread I hope to see that your last post in the thread isn't an image or gif of a woman for a change.

wedward

Wenger said:
The obvious replacement for Sagna was Debuchy and he's a player who has experience, he's played in the Premier League and he will also be in competition with Jenkinson, who I expect to move forward as well.

He is going to compete, of course. There is nobody today who can play 60 games at the top level - that's why you always need two players. People always want for you to have two players in every position or sometimes three, and then they will ask you 'who will play?' You don't know before the season starts but what is important is that you have good players to have a chance to compete at the top level.

Hmm.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Haha, just glad you're taking my recommendation! (And liking it!)
Haha WELL it was approved by the holy trinity Meier-Triglav-Slizzster so I had to check it out!

But everytime something funny or good happens the back of my mind tells me "why did they CANCEL it? This is not bad :(", it's kinda distracting :lol

Pennywise

Dortmund are buying Yarmolenko, that's the extent of our speculation today.

Dortmund isn't buying anything.
They finished everything with Ginter today.
So unless someone leaves, which isn't happening, rumors are bollocks.

Finally it's working and I can download.

Lightning

Banned
Have a little fun once in a while.
I'm having quite a bit of fun actually. Got 2 first team players in early, can get some games in before season starts.

Everything is going splendidly. Back up goalkeeper and a DM and the window can close for all it matters to me after that. I think we have a squad from that point which is good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom