• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

And you're genuinely attractive

Ffs I can't punch you in the face all the way from here

SO PUNCH YOURSELF

Guys, you don't have to commit to the girl, you can just be an awful boyfriend you know :lol
But it's not about how I look, or how I think I look, it's something in my BRAIN.

It's the equivalent of that gif with the Demon Souls boss and then the "NOPE" caption.

My head just isn't having it.

wedward

And you're genuinely attractive

Ffs I can't punch you in the face all the way from here

SO PUNCH YOURSELF

Guys, you don't have to commit to the girl, you can just be an awful boyfriend you know :lol

For people who have never been in a long term relationship I feel like they forget that you can end the relationship if you aren't happy.

It's not the funnest thing to do in the world, but it's better than being miserable.

nitewulf

So Alexis Sanchez seems like a sure thing for Arsenal eh? who woulda thought? Debauchy plus Bender, and perhaps even Khedira (the one that showed up yesterday) will improve this team a whole fucking lot.

Zabojnik

Looks like we've pretty much agreed the price for Iturbe with Verona. 25M€ + 2M€ bonus. That's quite a hefty sum by our standards, but Marotta's plan B scares me even more, so pls sign him quickly and move on to Morata. Thx.
There is no plan B.

For people who have never been in a long term relationship I feel like they forget that you can end the relationship if you aren't happy.

It's not the funnest thing to do in the world, but it's better than being miserable.
He's an Arsenal fan so he should know. Take his advice ^

Felipe Luis rumours surfacing again, deal rising to up to £20m, ridiculous

Isn't his release clause at 19?

Atletico should just accept that, and let Chelsea not pay those extra taxes. A bit too expensive for a player his age, but whatever, have the money (also in the FFP books) to easily do it, especially considering it will only be for 2 to 3 years.

Hixx

Juan_Iturbe.JPG

THAT FACE

is a serieaface
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
any rumblings on bids for Rojo? I wonder if he will be Sporting's best deal since Ronaldo

arkon

More seriously, try not to get pressured by what other people your age are doing in terms of relationships, which maybe easier said than done. What works for them isn't necessarily going to be the answer for you.

Start with small commitments and build from there.

any rumblings on bids for Rojo? I wonder if he will be Sporting's best deal since Ronaldo

There's talks of Chelsea looking his way, instead of Filipe Luis.

FA cup was like having to wait 9 years for a BJ after have pretty regular sex.

Chelsea fans just buy hookers with their parents money.

It doesn't really matter how you got there, when it feels so good. At least it's high class hookers, it's the 17 year old that Ribery, Benzema and the rest of the French national team was messing about with, not the toothless homeless hookers that Wenger prefers.

Fintan

Atletico should just accept that, and let Chelsea not pay those extra taxes. A bit too expensive for a player his age, but whatever, have the money (also in the FFP books) to easily do it, especially considering it will only be for 2 to 3 years.
I'd like us to go for someone younger, unless we have someone coming through? PVA is probably not going to make it at this stage, right?

Scum

What th-?! 22 yr olds and commitments?

FLm9W.jpg

Take it a day at a time. Enjoy shit in your life. No rush. And don't let what others are doing around you influence your decisions. Talk to her. She says no. Fine. Move on.
I mean, I-

I'm genuinely drunk but so I'll prob post something else for you tmw but for starters

Getting married at 22 is not normal :lol and you don't need a psychiatrist you just a need someone to kick you up the arschloch. One day you'll look back and regret every single girl you 'passed' on. You don't want that now do you? Seriously "go for it" is spot on, what's the worst that could happen EH? She says no? Good, that's one crush off your list (if shes in ur class, if you're in a club go to the next girl :lol)

Sure being independent and lazy is fun and everything but lets be honest here, nothing in life beats sleeping with your girl/guy/Ballack.

And relax I have commitment issues too :lol its pretty normal. I'd prob never get married until I knock someone up :lol you don't have to MARRY the girl ffs, just go out and have fun and have sex and watch BVB together

AND ALWAYS WEAR A CONDOM

Nevermind.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
But it's not about how I look, or how I think I look, it's something in my BRAIN.

It's the equivalent of that gif with the Demon Souls boss and then the "NOPE" caption.

Thankfully you can pause IRL innit. And why NOPE? What do you have agaisnt fornication and xoxo SMSes? OPEN THE FLOOD GATES ARNIE U'LL LOVE IT
Pretty sure Tevez used to steal TVs in his neighborhood. A true Argentine legend
I'll take this one:

Dat Juve DNA

Exactly!
Looks like we've pretty much agreed the price for Iturbe with Verona. 25M€ + 2M€ bonus. That's quite a hefty sum by our standards, but Marotta's plan B scares me even more, so pls sign him quickly and move on to Morata. Thx.
There is no plan B.
Fine..FINE..anyone ffs. As long as he's fast and can dribble one or two players.

Well I would think the deal is probably around £12m-£15m and the rest is add-ons based on what we achieve when he's with us. We've got the money but there are others younger that we could have had for more than 3 years before we need to replace them

Well I would think the deal is probably around £12m-£15m and the rest is add-ons based on what we achieve when he's with us. We've got the money but there are others younger that we could have had for more than 3 years before we need to replace them

Yeah I don't disagree with that, but I'm not exactly going to be unhappy either if Luis comes in for that 19mil, if the club thinks it's the right thing to do.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That he is. Should work very well in our 4-3-3, if it's going to be like the 2011/2012 one. We've found the new & (potentially much) improved Pepe.
Like Pepe? Wait he tracks back? OH BABY!!! PAY 100 MILLION FOR HIM!!!!!!!

Morata's deal is 18m over 4 years, with a buyback clause.

First part is good but the last part makes this deal pretty one sided. We develop their fucking garbage for them now?

Hixx

When Vlaar is considered the best player on a field all you can really think is that the game played wasn't football.

Meier

Alba and Alaba are definitely better than Zabaleta, and Coleman may well be as well. Sure I'm missing a few as well. Maybe Lichtsteiner, though he's a wingback

Lichtsteiner, lol. Alba, lol. Alaba.. maybe. But he's not really a fullback anyway. Pep will move him soon enough.

BsI_-2hCIAAaxsL.jpg:large

Suen

When Vlaar is considered the best player on a field all you can really think is that the game played wasn't football.
:lol it wasn't any great football alright but let's not take away some of the effort put from certain players. You can have a shitty match but it doesn't mean there aren't players trying hard and doing well.

Pennywise

You dont even know what kind of relationship you're looking for, do you ? It's a mental block if you're giving in to the fear. Just like Milch, you need to relax. You're further in life with your job than me and I'm 27. On the other hand I'm going into the 11th year of the relationship with my girlfriend. You know I was never the type of person going wild and do a Ballack. I was looking for someone that shared interests with me and had the same view on alot of topics. Well I never forced looking for a relationship and preferred to get to know the girls with no thoughts behind it.Conversations were alot more relaxed that way, I made some friends and had a good time. When I met a certain girl we were basically having so much fun, we spent three days talking with each other. There were no formal dates necessary and we got together. Relax dude, think about what you want and dont sweat it. You wont loose a thing. Sorry for the typos, I hate writing from my phone...

Zabojnik

Morata's deal is 18m over 4 years, with a buyback clause.

First part is good but the last part makes this deal pretty one sided. We develop their fucking garbage for them now?

Isn't the buyback clause like 33M€ though? If nothing else we'd get paid pretty darn well for the service. :p He'll want to stay anyway. We'll find him a nice piemontese lass and he'll be popping out children like Vidal in no time.

Elchele

Lichtsteiner, lol. Alba, lol. Alaba.. maybe. But he's not really a fullback anyway. Pep will move him soon enough.

pls. Alaba is a LB, he wants to be a CM but he sucks at it.
Lahm also prefers to be a midfielder but obviously he's much better and important as RB.

#fuckpep

I'm alone tonight actually. Gotta work tomorrow :( :(

Sleeping pills. Waiting to pass out atm

I'm only 5 days into my holidays and I've already lost sense of time and what day it is, having to look it up. I'm bored and I don't even feel like playing video games. Can I come and take over your job for a week, i need to try something new, don't worry about my qualifications, I'm a quick learner.

i also want to cuddle with the Russian girl

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I'm only 5 days into my holidays and I've already lost sense of time and what day it is, having to look it up. I'm bored and I don't even feel like playing video games. Can I come and take over your job for a week, i need to try something new, don't worry about my qualifications, I'm a quick learner.

i also want to cuddle with the Russian girl

You and Broken losing track of time :(

Wooden you need to audition for survivor USA, its the best show ever, plenty of sun, beautiful half naked men and free food/accomodation.

You and Broken losing track of time :(

Wooden you need to audition for survivor USA, its the best show ever, plenty of sun, beautiful half naked men and free food/accomodation.

As a kid I won this youth survivor thing. It only lasted a day, but I swear to god m8, I felt like Tom Hanks in Cast Away.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
As a kid I won this youth survivor thing. It only lasted a day, but I swear to god m8, I felt like Tom Hanks in Cast Away.

Think of all the time you will have to grow the GOAT beard

beard-1_r644x644.jpeg

Man, if it were possible id do survivor in an instant, such a great adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom