• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Isn't the buyback clause like 33M€ though? If nothing else we'd get paid pretty darn well for the service. :p He'll want to stay anyway. We'll find him a nice piemontese lass and he'll be popping out children like Vidal in no time.
Paying his wife to stop taking birth control is a genius move by Marotta I'll give him that
Pls don't take too many Yurt :(

Stop living dangerously. :-/
Ahaha guys <3 pls <3 it's over the counter pills, pretty safe.
I'm only 5 days into my holidays and I've already lost sense of time and what day it is, having to look it up. I'm bored and I don't even feel like playing video games. Can I come and take over your job for a week, i need to try something new, don't worry about my qualifications, I'm a quick learner.

i also want to cuddle with the Russian girl

Sounds good to me!
and her. I don't like cuddling that much

Pls do this Messi. Be the GOAT you were always meant to be. You will give the people of Argentina an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Messi. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.

MoS was so shit.

Scum

Pls do this Messi. Be the GOAT you were always meant to be. You will give the people of Argentina an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Messi. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.

Argentina winning the World Cup in Brazil. Huehuehue!

Like having a functional economy?

Lichtsteiner, lol. Alba, lol. Alaba.. maybe. But he's not really a fullback anyway. Pep will move him soon enough.

BsI_-2hCIAAaxsL.jpg:large

If you don't rate Alba, you're an idiot. Simple as that.

Very good in defense, fantastic in attack, incredible energy and pace. Utter, utter cunt, but still.

FootballFan

If you don't rate Alba, you're an idiot. Simple as that.

Very good in defense, fantastic in attack, incredible energy and pace. Utter, utter cunt, but still.

Nah m8. He might as well be a winger.

<3 Ethan.

It's like people don't watch alba and just think he is the left sided alves.

He isnt. He can defend, attack, incredible stamina, his positioning and tackling are top. His height is seriously his only weakness
other than being a cunt

Wilbur

Banned
Alba is far far better than Zabaleta. Far better.

No, they need to play 3rd place game first.

Also, what's up with the Cumfection/cummingitis?

I know m8. Fucking third place game against the slaughtered lambs.

It's just a typical infection. Some anti biotics I got to take for ten days. He didn't seem very concerned.

God I hope Argentina win on Sunday. I need Messi to win. Even then, people will say "well he didn't play well in the final/semi final/, "he wasn't top scorer", "he didn't win it by himself", "he needs another one"

People just can't accept that the GOAT can live in their day and age. Also isn't it weird that arguably the two best players of all time are from the same country? Three if you include Di Stefano in the GOAT list (he's probably number four on the old list isn't he? Pele/Maradona/Cryuff)

wedward

Can someone please make me a gif of when Neo becomes the one and can see the matrix. Just switch it to Messi's face.

I'll try and find the original.

Messi is the greatest I've ever seen on my time on this earth. God knows how many goals he'll have to his name by the end of his career

FootballFan

Alba is far far better than Zabaleta. Far better.

I know m8. Fucking third place game against the slaughtered lambs.

It's just a typical infection. Some anti biotics I got to take for ten days. He didn't seem very concerned.

God I hope Argentina win on Sunday. I need Messi to win. Even then, people will say "well he didn't play well in the final/semi final/, "he wasn't top scorer", "he didn't win it by himself", "he needs another one"

People just can't accept that the GOAT can live in their day and age. Also isn't it weird that arguably the two best players of all time are from the same country? Three if you include Di Stefano in the GOAT list (he's probably number four on the old list isn't he? Pele/Maradona/Cryuff)

People can't accept it.

My daddy always said Pele is the best.

People like to do the whole nostalgia thing of "rivaldo was better, what a player" same with og ronaldo, ronaldinho etc. "now he was a good dribbler, would destroy everyone Today". No.

Messi is on another level and better than your child hood heroes, get over it. Zidane is the only person close to him in the last 20 years. World cup or not. GOAT.

Wilbur

Banned
Greatest goal scorer yep.

Most entertaining to watch has to be Ronaldinho for me. They don't make em the same no mo.

Messi isn't just a goal scorer though is he

Gets assists, incredible dribbler and passer and set piece taker and presence on the pitch

do I need to post that article again that explains all the ways he is impossible

wedward

Messi is the greatest I've ever seen on my time on this earth. God knows how many goals he'll have to his name by the end of his career

After today's game it's pretty clear that messi isn't the greatest of all time nor will he ever be.

Would the greatest player of all time be so anonymous in such an important match? He was more anonymous today than Ozil has been his entire arsenal career which tells you something.

Also my girlfriend asked me at full time if messi was even playing. I doubt anyone would have had to ask this if he really was the greatest of all time

lol.

K1LLER7

Messi isn't just a goal scorer though is he

Gets assists, incredible dribbler and passer and set piece taker and presence on the pitch

do I need to post that article again that explains all the ways he is impossible
He's all that.

But give me an option to watch Messi or Ronaldinho, I'd choose Ronaldinho. Personal preference innit.

I mean, if you think Pele being a god among a bunch of goobers and shitlords makes him the GOAT then that's you're prerogative.

But Messi doing this against today's competition? Utterly bananas.

Would love to see a Messi performance like the one Zizou put up against Brazil tho.

GOAT 1a and 1b imo

darknil

Today's match reflects my desires of getting a lot of CBs. We need Mascherano helping from the midfield defending, not as a last resort.

Zubi pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom