• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
HwAsi4u.jpg

Ciiiiiiroooooo :D

Think he is back from holidays today :)

LTWheels

Tony Evans been saying that before the WC there was a bidding war between Madrid and Barca for Suarez going way above the buyout clause, reaching closer to £100m...

Then Suarez bites, and Madrid walks away, meaning Barca only have to pay the 75m buyout...

Tony Evans been saying that before the WC there was a bidding war between Madrid and Barca for Suarez going way above the buyout clause, reaching closer to £100m...

Then Suarez bites, and Madrid walks away, meaning Barca only have to pay the 75m buyout...

Can't see it. That would have leaked, surely.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We're now the only team in the league who haven't made a signing.

Seems like we can't really make a move until we shift some players, our squad is bloated.

Why would either club pay above the buyout?

So I and you Liverbros were right about Suarez going above Bale's price. Even though Suarez bit people twice, nobody expected him to bite so soon (Fuck you Meier).

I declare I and the Liverbros... WINNERS!

Wilbur

Banned

That doesn't make sense. Surely both would just pay the buyout and then Suarez would decide.

Clegg

If Lahm really is retiring from Germany then fair play to him.

Leaving after captaining your country to the World Cup is definitely the best way possible to bow out.

fuenf

WAT

I need to find out more. Because reasons

For sure. What a great way to finish his international career.

holy shit. didnt expect that but it makes perfect sense.. Mh captain Schweini / Neuer now or a surprise pick like Khedira / Müller? They almost certainly have to go with Neuer don't they?

Little thought: Lahm could never top this win, he lead his team to victory despite this whole clusterfuck about being a DM / RB. Actually he might have been the most talked about /most influential player overall. What more could he want?

I think he clearly wants to play DM for Bayern from now on, but continuing to do so would only cause trouble for the NT especially once Gündogan gets fit again.

Jack cw

My only problem with this retirement is that we have no decent full backs anymore. Durm is a talent, but that will take years until he becomes good and the left wing is dead unless Höwedes stays there. So basically no striker and no full backs.

Gambit

Holy shit, what a surprise!

I can understand him, wanting to go out after winning the biggest title there is.

On the other hand, Germany still needs him in France!

wow, legitimately shocked

Two things from the Times:

1. We're after 2 CMs now that Carrick is out; and
2. Anderson wasn't scheduled to come on tour with us. May do so now because of Carrick injury.

Carbonox

Newcastle still in for Grenier. Had a bid rejected apparently.

We're going in HAM.

A Sissoko, Tiote, Grenier, de Jong, Cabella midfield. pls. Too powerful for Pardew to handle. We need a new manager for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom