• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it'll be about deserve as much as who can fit Louis' visie and structuur. AP, I would guess, does so better than alot of the others.

I doubt he will go anyway and after last season I'm not sure about how talented he is anyway - but would be nice to be proved wrong and naive on that one.

You're right, I think he will choose whoever fits the roles he wants on the team. If he likes a player like Carrick I would personally choose Sean Goss (u18) to go. Pearson is the nasty fucker of the midfield. Rothwell is sort of like this attacking engine. Not sure how to describe Pereira because he hasn't played in midfield in the longest time.

It's anyone's guess which player he would choose.

Lightning

Banned
It's a sideways step, change for changes sake.

They're not going to offer it to a Scotsman anyway!
That was a bit of a joke.

Hodgson got the personal mostly right for me. It was the tactics that let him down, imo. He can get there though if he makes the right changes, like phasing out Gerrard.

K1LLER7

That was a bit of a joke.

Hodgson got the personal mostly right for me. It was the tactics that let him down, imo. He can get there though if he makes the right changes, like phasing out Gerrard.
I don't trust him with the team. Think he's average.

Lets hire Conte.

EmiPrime

Guess I am alone in wanting Hoddle as manager with maybe Wrighty as assistant.

If England are going to be terrible I at least want them to be funny to make up for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWb8BGiIyoA

iivOP9v547O3L.gif

Pennywise

Still no rain or thunderstorm in Germany...and it's still warm.

Maybe it wasn't such a smart idea to get a leather chair for my desk...

Pennywise

I have also started regretting getting a leather chair earlier in the year lol. Don't really mind the weather, but this gets a bit nasty.

Just never fell asleep in it.
When I had a leather couch and it was really hot, I fell asleep on it...
It was like pulling of a gigantic medical patch.

Oh well, I was just outside on the balcony to smoke a cig when there was a really weird noise.
Sounded like someone was masturbating like crazy...
Just two hedgehogs making love.

Just never fell asleep in it.
When I had a leather couch and it was really hot, I fell asleep on it...
It was like pulling of a gigantic medical patch.

Oh well, I was just outside on the balcony to smoke a cig when there was a really weird noise.
Sounded like someone was masturbating like crazy...
Just two hedgehogs making love.
Gotta go fast

Barzul

Didn't know EmiPrime was a Liverpool fan. You're one of the good ones.

Can't wait to take the team we're building to White Hart Lane and give Spurs a proper beating in front of their fans. Like 4-0 or something.

GorillaJu

Didn't know EmiPrime was a Liverpool fan. You're one of the good ones.

Can't wait to take the team we're building to White Hart Lane and give Spurs a proper beating in front of their fans. Like 4-0 or something.

I dunno. Sometimes I question his loyalty.

jtb

Banned
lol ;)

Give it a few months, the "power shift in North London" quotes from Spurs players and articles from journalists will come.

Don't count on it. Now that Redknapp is done managing Spurs, no journos give a shit about Spurs. The disdain seemingly every person in the media had for AVB was hilarious.

Barzul

She is an Arse-bro.

Thank God for that. Felt like I was getting mindfucked.

Serious question. If Diaby somehow stays fit next season, do we need Khedira? I say no. I think that's why we should prioritize Schneiderlin. Plus he's French. I want the French-German balance to be maintained.

Salvadora

Thank God for that. Felt like I was getting mindfucked.

Serious question. If Diaby somehow stays fit next season, do we need Khedira? I say no. I think that's why we should prioritize Schneiderlin. Plus he's French. I want the French-German balance to be maintained.
I would be willing to avatar bet that Diaby will play a couple of games at most before suffering a mysterious "thigh strain" which rules him out for the entire season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom