• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJD

I grow hair everywhere but on my chest. Makes me sad. Reminds me I need to shave my armpits today. Thanks boys. xoxo

I've got a wispy tuft just between my nipples but other than that I'm the same as you.

Don't shave my armpits though. Is that common?

Should I be shaving my armpits?

Has everyone been laughing at me?

3Sixty

I've got a wispy tuft just between my nipples but other than that I'm the same as you.

Don't shave my armpits though. Is that common?

Should I be shaving my armpits?

Has everyone been laughing at me?

Fucking shave them now you Neanderthal.

Carbonox

Phew made it with 1% left

Also men who shave their armpits are confused about their gender

Dafuq+is+dat+_d06dc55bd9f684894cf9c3e82978990d.jpg

Alistair Cook has had it.

Hes in a terrible run of form, no point giving up on him now especially as he's not even 30 yet. When he get his form back he'll go and smash our highest ever run scorer easily.

Its shit to watch at the moment but lots of players go out of form, he'll get over it

Hes in a terrible run of form, no point giving up on him now especially as he's not even 30 yet. When he get his form back he'll go and smash our highest ever run scorer easily.

Its shit to watch at the moment but lots of players go out of form, he'll get over it
I know it's not the done thing but I think he needs to "take a break". Just take the next tour off or something.

Mastadon

Banned
Liverpool want that Spanish right back aswell now?

Arsenal about to do the double on them?

Manquillo? Links seem tenuous at best. Word is that Atleti will use him in a deal for Moreno, simultaneously screwing us and Arsenal.

Lot of talk about us abandoning Bony in favour of Remy. If we could get him for the £8m being quoted I'd be very happy.

L1NETT

I know it's not the done thing but I think he needs to "take a break". Just take the next tour off or something.

Upcoming schedule is hectic as fuck. Sri Lanka/World Cup/ New Zealand/ Ashes

Issue is who can replace him as captain. And with Moores there, fat chance of that happening. M8s 4 lyfe

Carbonox

I like winter mainly because I like wearing winter clothes. Room for creativity :p

-

...oh? Artorias was based on him? It makes sense with his busted left hand!

I like Winter too. I don't mind getting the guns out in Summer and the ducks are more fun to play with durin that time too but Winter gets my penis whipping back and forth like Willow Smith's hair.

sohois

Spanish sources are saying Liverpool have gone back for Moreno with an offer of 20million euros, which is what Sevilla wanted. Seems a bit fishy though, and they don't exactly have the best track record

I miss Moyes :(

I like winter mainly because I like wearing winter clothes. Room for creativity :p

-

...oh? Artorias was based on him? It makes sense with his busted left hand!

There's several nods to that series in Dark Souls (Darksign, Rickert the blacksmith etc.)

From Software must be fans.

Mastadon

Banned
Spanish sources are saying Liverpool have gone back for Moreno with an offer of 20million euros, which is what Sevilla wanted. Seems a bit fishy though, and they don't exactly have the best track record

I think Sevilla are asking for £20m rather than Euros. We've already had a £16m bid rejected according to most outlets, which is more than €20m.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Yaya understands throwing a hissy fit wont get you a transfer, he is learning from Suarez, last year he threw a hissy and said he wouldnt come back and he stayed, this year he took charge of his actions, manned up and took a bite out of someone. Yaya knows where the bar is set now, lets see him top it.

So, we got Rio Ave from Portugal in EL-quali, anyone with info on them?

They've just had what was probably the best season of their history. Reached the final of the Portuguese Cup and the final of the League Cup but lost them both to Benfica, although they deserved to win the Portuguese Cup. Very organised on the back and with a good mix of young and experienced players.
Their manager left for Valencia so they might not be as strong as last season.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

I guess we got Davies then? Or are you buying two left backs?

Carbonox

I'd have Bertrand at Newcastle. He's better than Santon, Dummett still needs time and Haidara is dead (despite looking the best LB of the 3).

I think a 25m + Obertan offer would be fair. Obertan can help Abramovich break in the space mining business on Mars.

sohois

I'd have Bertrand at Newcastle. He's better than Santon, Dummett still needs time and Haidara is dead (despite looking the best LB of the 3).

I think a 25m + Obertan offer would be fair. Obertan can help Abramovich break in the space mining business on Mars.

Imagine if you got Bertrand and Micah Richards

RaGe_pt

Can't wait for the start of the new season! I'm pretty confident we'll do better than last year. With the signings of Adrian Lopez and Oliver Torres (Loan) from Atl. Madrid, Evandro from Estoril, Opare from Standard Liege, Martins Indi from Feyenoord and possibly Yacine Brahimi from Granada, we're shaping up a great squad with lots of quality and experienced players.

Can't wait for the start of the new season! I'm pretty confident we'll do better than last year. With the signings of Adrian Lopez and Oliver Torres (Loan) from Atl. Madrid, Evandro from Estoril, Opare from Standard Liege, Martins Indi from Feyenoord and possibly Yacine Brahimi from Granada, we're shaping up a great squad with lots of quality and experienced players.
You're building quite a strong squad but the lack of a proper substitute for Fernando will probably hurt you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom