• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Dat Iturbe awkward press conference.

"You've posted several twitts about your future club. Were you alluding to Roma?"

"I don't know."

LOOOOOOL

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Remember to protect yourself against the sun

10522822_632805643484770_654120164_n.jpg

TeddyBoy

Only by foolish fans who don't rate Enrique, but the Liverpool staff likely have far more sense

There were those reports that Enrique didn't take his recovery procedure seriously and ended up being out much longer than he should of been because of it. I can see why a few fans will question his attitude and commitment after that and want him gone.

Elchele

Glad to see Lahm focusing on his club career, he's 30 yo already and would be like 33 for the Euro anyways. This way he can make his club career a bit longer

Wilson jumped through about 3 age categories last season alone. Would have been cool for him to be on tour but I guess LvG will look to analyse him over the coming weeks and months - and he wouldn't have been central to his plans immediately.

In the case of Keane it's probably a matter of figuring out if we want him to stick around or not. Was surprised he had a new contract offered to him at all actually - got very unlucky with his injury.

No Powell is surprising to me. That would suggest to me his time at the club is up. A talented player but very unprofessional from the sounds of things - so he'll just have to deal.
Also surprised there's no Lawrence if they just renewed his contract. Maybe he's on loan again.

Pennywise

Glad to see Lahm focusing on his club career, he's 30 yo already and would be like 33 for the Euro anyways. This way he can make his club career a bit longer

Plus, Germany can finally have a captain that isn't a cunt.
Neuer,Hummels,Schweinsteiger are all good candidates.

Firemind

Backstabbing Ballack, acting like a cunt towards his former coach Völler and so on.

That's something Schweinsteiger or someone else would have never done.

Oh okay. Never heard about it before.

Ballack was a fine captain though. Maybe there's still beef with the DDR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom