• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many prospects

One survivor

jUPVhCq.gif
Danny's time is coming, Sal.

All the doubters are going to have to eat shit.

Pennywise

Someone needed to shake up the status quo.

He could have acted alot better and spoke with Ballack instead of getting his message out via Bild.
The cunt was always a Bild cunt.

Ah and it was Klinsmann he was speaking badly about, not Völler.
Why on earth is a player who's still in the middle of his career, bringing out a biography ?

Schweinsteiger should have been captain this WC.
Next captain should be Hummels or Neuer.

Carbonox

So is Destiny really not fun unless you're in a clan? How many Xbros are in the FootyGAF clan?

That's not true at all. Single player is enjoyable too. In-fact I prefer it in many ways as it allows me to explore in peace. I'll only play with friends if I need to or want to for something different.

Barzul

Benzema has renewed his Real contract it seems.

That's not true at all. Single player is enjoyable too. In-fact I prefer it in many ways as it allows me to explore in peace. I'll only play with friends if I need to or want to for something different.

And okay. Was getting a bit worried.

“I don’t know if my era at Juventus is finished,” said Arturo Vidal. “I heard interest from Real Madrid and Manchester United. Has my era at Juventus over? I don’t know, I could stay at Juve for life. When I return to Italy I will speak to the Coach and we’ll see what happens."

Doesn't sound to confident that he'll stay.

I can't believe what's happening to Juve, did not see any of this coming.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
“I don’t know if my era at Juventus is finished,” said Arturo Vidal. “I heard interest from Real Madrid and Manchester United. Has my era at Juventus over? I don’t know, I could stay at Juve for life. When I return to Italy I will speak to the Coach and we’ll see what happens."

Doesn't sound to confident that he'll stay.

I can't believe what's happening to Juve, did not see any of this coming.
I like how you removed the best line

“It is difficult to talk about another great club when you are already in a top level team"

"I won three Scudetti in Italy and I respect my teammates."

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
where are at the point where if Vidal tapes himself shitting on Manchester United's jersey and wipes his ass with it, they'll come out and say "WELL that doesn't mean anything...he ran out of toilet paper obviously"

Everyone leaves Juve.
Ciro.jpg

he was never really with Juve.

Meier

That doesn't make sense. Surely both would just pay the buyout and then Suarez would decide.
It's not true of course. Acting as a mouth piece for the club to make the fans excited and get them talking about what could have been.

Can't wait for the start of the new season! I'm pretty confident we'll do better than last year. With the signings of Adrian Lopez and Oliver Torres (Loan) from Atl. Madrid, Evandro from Estoril, Opare from Standard Liege, Martins Indi from Feyenoord and possibly Yacine Brahimi from Granada, we're shaping up a great squad with lots of quality and experienced players.
Not to mention the loaning of Tello as well. Have to think Jackson will be sold though to balance the books especially with all the forwards coming in. Maybe Ghilas offloaded as well? Not that it'd be a big loss.

and check this out

1bf47616-9c0d-4066-ab0a-8b05eca4fc0d.jpg

Tevez looks like he is in good shape. Dig his hair too. Bravo, Carlitos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom