• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

So am I m8

bringiton.jpg

Schneiderlin is Spurs bound. you don't do stuff like that on accident. I remember when Sanchez's agent followed Arsenal and a bunch of our players before the deal and voila he signed with us.

wedward

Schneiderlin is Spurs bound. you don't do stuff like that on accident. I remember when Sanchez's agent followed Arsenal and a bunch of our players before the deal and voila he signed with us.

Fucking hell.

I new the writing was on the wall when Coq got a number.

Fucking. hell.

Don't worry Barzul 2 your club is based in London remem-

Oh...

Ooohhhh...

We were never in for him. Honestly.

3Sixty

Also if he was to leave. I'd love to see Harry Reed step into his role.

Fuck all these expensive signings. Give me players from the academy.

jtb

Banned
Schneiderlin to Spurs would be an odd move for Spurs given they seem to buy three of those CM type players every summer only to discard them the next season. but I guess Sandro is on the way out?

Talisca just scored his first goal in his first match for Benfica, a great header. keep tabs on him, he's got "sold for 30 million € to Chelsea in 2 years" written all over him. 20 years old only.

Salvadora

We are only signing Sanchez, Debuchy and Ospina this summer.

My god. Wenger truly does love 4th.
I'd still say we probably would come higher than fourth.

-------------------------------Sanchez-------------------------
---Someone else----------Ozil-------------------Walcott

That is a very formidable front line.

We might come third.

Suen

We might come third.
Iker Muniain

#WengerPls

wedward

We might come third.

Santi will be on the left.

Ornstein pls. Say something.

Barzul

What the fuck is illarramendi doing, other than wasting away his career at Madrid?

Would he like to come to Arsenal? He would fit in perfectly.

Nope.

They spent 100million on him tho iirc. They'll want to recoup their expenditure. And I think we'll see Wilshere or Sanchez on the left before the Ox.

L1NETT

WBA have paid £10m for that Nigerian who couldn't get into their WC squad ahead of Shola Amomoebi
adrianonandoswfr16.png

My theory is that there is a current apprentice task going on and Sugar gave them the challenge of running a football club for a year

Only thing that explains Pepe "The Who" Mel and Alan "Better in the 80s" Irvine

Ozil actually looks kind of attractive in the non-traditional sense.

Brain love?

(Watch Utopia u cunts)

You'd have to play him as a false nine and kick out Benz. Benz just signed a new contract, Benz is Uncle Perez boy. We won't pay that much money to keep him on the bench (and he's not worth the price Monaco is asking for anyway). So if we do buy James I wonder how it will affect Benz.

I agree, we don't really need James but we're also in for 6 titles this year. We need the depth. Should we pay the asking price? Nowhere near it.

I see Di Maria staying, Marotta & Khedira leaving. Benz will start, he was very flaky in the opening weeks but he really stepped it up later on in the season. We'll need his strength and his ability to hold the ball from the long range Kroos passes.

I hate to say it but I kind of want Casillas out, Mourinho was right. He's lost his touch. He was terrible last season, almost cost us the CL title. I would be okay with either Lopez starting or Navas taking over.

Isco is a fan favorite, but so was Ozil, so I can't rule out the possibility of him leaving. Although I enjoy watching him with modric on the field as well. We should keep him as we'll need the depth this season.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I don't think we will sign Schneiderlin but if we did he is the only player I would accept as Sandro's replacement. If we are signing players they need to be ready to step straight into the PL and he has been consistently good.

If only Sandro hadn't fucked his knee up [he'd probably be at Real Madrid[/spoiler]...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom