• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Aye, in addition to a match going fanbase of absolute fucking whoppers.

This tweet makes me so smiley:

"Sigurdsson in 2012 after joining Spurs-'I didn't go to LFC because Spurs are going places'. We're now in CL and he's joining Crystal Palace"

TmMPSj7.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

"Sigurdsson in 2012 after joining Spurs-'I didn't go to LFC because Spurs are going places'. We're now in CL and he's joining Crystal Palace"
Aquilani after joining Milan in 2011-2012 (Conte's first season)

"Sorry Juve, but now I want to win"
*three consecutive titles later*
He's with Viola now, and they might not even extend his contract

Its quite funny, but he won't be at Palace long. He will be pretty good if not better for them and then get a foreign move to a bigger club

Stubo

What's the muppet flavour of the day guys?

Particularly United themed if we're actually doing anything until the existing players have been looked at or whatever.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Watching MUTV's press talk where they gather 4 people from the press and talk stuff and Custis would have Rooney playing Cdm with Fletcher and Herrera on the left wing.

Well I can't comment on your experience, but having gone often to the stadium before I left London in 2010, I was never disappointed with the match day atmosphere.
but going back in december 2012 was an awful atmosphere for the west brom game with santi's dive

Salvadora

Well I can't comment on your experience, but having gone often to the stadium before I left London in 2010, I was never disappointed with the match day atmosphere.
but going back in december 2012 was an awful atmosphere for the west brom fame with santi's dive
Weird one that.

This current Arsenal side rarely ever dive and Cazorla has yet (in my memory) to repeat the WBA incident.

wedward

but going back in december 2012 was an awful atmosphere for the west brom game with santi's dive

I went in 2012 and saw us lose to Wigan. Don't really remember the atmosphere other than the guy sitting next to me repeatedly calling Theo a "fooking twat".

wedward

If we lose out on Schneiderlin to Spurs and he is great for them I will not be surprised.

We can pay more, in cl, have his french mates, in our starting 11.

Wenger must really want big Sami.

@skysportsPeteO

Who the fuck is that

Are you talking about PeteO or Ideye Brown? Was curious myself, he's someone who has a good scoring record in Ukraine so could go either way in terms of goals. Looked at his former club in Nigeria:

"Ocean Boys F.C. was founded in 2002 by Sylva Nathaniel Ngo,the chairman of Brass Local Government. Sylva formed the team to help curb the restiveness among youths in the Niger Delta and "keep the youths away from vices by channelling their energies into worthy endeavours." They were promoted to the top division in Nigerian football, the Nigerian Premier League within three years and were the 2006 league champions in their first season. They won the 2008 FA Cup, the third straight title for the Niger Delta.

In December 2010 the team was left in shock by the death of defender Emmanuel Ogoli, who collapsed during a game, and a horrendous car crash in which defender Okechukwu Akabogu and third choice keeper Austino Egbe sustained severe injuries. They were disqualified from the Premier League and relegated in 2012 for not fulfillng their fixtures. All games involving them were thrown out and the league table recalculated. They were admitted after debate into the National League and changed their name to 'Divine Warriors F.C. However after nine games (and just two wins) manager Ada Gwegwe resigned, and due to finances the team sold their slot in the league to Fountain F.C. before going on hiatus."

Quite an interesting short history for a football club.

Salvadora

If we lose out on Schneiderlin to Spurs and he is great for them I will not be surprised.

Schneiderlin would be an odd signing for Spurs considering their current squad.

Get someone in who can score a goal.

Suen

Morata wasn't training with the squad today so at least that's a done deal (well it's been done since a while ago though)

So Madrid-GAF, these are the players that may leave according to the media:

Lopez, Casillas, Di Maria, Khedira, Casemiro, Isco, Varane

Who I see leaving:

Lopez/Casillas - Navas in
Casemiro - Kroos in who has much better quality.
Khedira

Perhaps Di Maria if we seriously go for James this year. I think we should wait a year or two before we go for James.

@skysportsPeteO

Who the fuck is that
:lol :lol

Morata wasn't training with the squad today so at least that's a done deal (well it's been done since a while ago though)

So Madrid-GAF, these are the players that may leave according to the media:

Lopez, Casillas, Di Maria, Khedira, Casemiro, Isco, Varane

Who I see leaving:

Lopez/Casillas - Navas in
Casemiro - Kroos in who has much better quality.
Khedira

Perhaps Di Maria if we seriously go for James this year. I think we should wait a year or two before we go for James.

Madrid will go for James to try and win the dick waving contest with Barca.

Probably pay more than Suarez for him too.

Suen

I couldn't be more proud. It's like Conte's love for Giovinco :(
Arkon, Berserk is shite. I stopped reading the manga in 2006, started reading it two months ago again and fucking nothing has happened.
They haven't even reached the fucking elf island yet. PLEASE

Yes, but don't forget MoPo has just went to Spurs...

I will be disappointed if we don't get him.

LNBL

LOL, fifa tries to explain why Messi won that prize

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014...xplains-why-lionel-messi-deserved-to-win-wor/

‘I understand that it has surprised, because everyone only remembers the second half of Lionel Messi in the final. We, the commission, we look at all the games, and we judge that he was the most important man for his team. He went to the final, which is one of the conditions for the attribution of the trophy,’ he explained.

‘Moreover, Messi was more than decisive in the first four games. In the semi-final against the Netherlands, he took the first penalty and scored.

The analysis also takes into account the fact he was the captain of a united team – a team that played well together. That's something we hadn't seen for a long time from Argentina.

‘Robben was exciting and very good, but he didn't carry so much weight with the team. He didn't score in either the semi-finals or the quarters. Even though he won the penalty against Mexico, he was much less influential in his team's play,’ he added.

There was a competition between Muller and Messi, but I repeat, we looked at all seven matches. The final counted, but only at the same level as the other games.

Suen

Madrid will go for James to try and win the dick waving contest with Barca.

Probably pay more than Suarez for him too.
You'd have to play him as a false nine and kick out Benz. Benz just signed a new contract, Benz is Uncle Perez boy. We won't pay that much money to keep him on the bench (and he's not worth the price Monaco is asking for anyway). So if we do buy James I wonder how it will affect Benz.

L1NETT

omg is this the "big name striker" he was going on about yesterday?

Hahahahaha Sky pls.

I was at least expecting a cheeky pun and the big name striker to be Reza Ghoochannejhad from Charlton

This is worse somehow

1nn1t follow us on twitter ye cunt

I have nothing interesting to tell the world.

I follow, but I never speak on that site

pls understand

arkon

You like it too?

Speaking of Gio, I'm pretty sure Conte's bastards are all out now. Padoin and Gio :((

Well not really Gio, he's good enough tbh.

Yeah. It's a bona fide classic. Anyone reading manga has to at least sample a couple of volumes of it.

Arkon, Berserk is shite. I stopped reading the manga in 2006, started reading it two months ago again and fucking nothing has happened.
They haven't even reached the fucking elf island yet. PLEASE

Suen pls. Blame Miura and his obsession with idolmaster.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I was at least expecting a cheeky pun and the big name striker to be Reza Ghoochannejhad from Charlton

This is worse somehow

I have nothing interesting to tell the world.

I follow, but I never speak on that site

pls understand
What's wrong with us

We say interesting stuff

Well not me, them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom