• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's actually rumors of us selling Isco, probably with a buy-back, but I don't put much in those reports yet.

Also have in mind, Perez is a business man, and have warned a Özil-like sale, and Di María fits this bill. He could be sold to finance James. I actually believe James is already a done deal, if not close to it.

Casemiro have also gone on loan to FC Porto who have a buy option on him, while we have a buy-back clause until 2017.

Khedira want to stay with the arrival of Kroos but let's see.

I think we'll have these for next season:
Isco, James, Kroos, Xabi Alonso, Illarramendi, Modric for 3 spots. Maybe Khedira, he's a bit up in the air at the moment.

I also believe Benzema have to start next season. He is instrumental, just like Marcelo, Cristiano, Bale and Modric. We need him. He is the perfect striker for our team. James could be back up for the fake-9 position and also play in midfield or on the wing if we go 4-3-3.

we are looking really bad up front. If Benz injures, who will cover that position? Jesé? coming from a bad injury. some castilla guy?

sohois

pls we will not give you £14m
KuGsj.gif

We have spent <£5m net in each of the last 3 summers - so this transfer alone would triple that and we need another 5 players.

Aye the Times guy is reporting a lot of it is in addons.

Still our last deal with Sunderland was reported as being "£20million" for ages, despite actually being 13 rising to 16

Lightning

Banned
We are only signing Sanchez, Debuchy and Ospina this summer.

My god. Wenger truly does love 4th.
Lol. From so much optimism to so much pessimism. Truly amusing.

It's been clear from the beginning that Schneiderlin was never our first choice. Not one concrete link that we were in for him. Just Dean and a lot of maybe and potential reports, ie pointless guessing reports.

Sunderland's three signings so far are free transfers.

Not to say that it won't happen, but it would be strange if they suddenly spent £14 million

I was driving back from Bristol just now and the dude in front was going super slow in the fast lane so I undertook him and then he went nuts like how dare I he went into the frickin hard shoulder almost to undertake EVERYONE and then got back in front of me and then a couple of miles later the m25 junction was coming up so I started to move into the left hand lane to take the exit and he actually moved with me blocking me if I wanted to undertake again and then as he saw I was taking the exit he went back to the fast lane and sped off.

He was in an Audi A3 so I shouldn't be too surprised but looooool

Croyles

You know what. At least now the German team knows they need more defenders and this way it gives them 2/4 years time to find and train some good ones.

Him retiring will wake everyone up to the gaping hole left behind, so more will be done to fill. Had he stayed, we still would have had a hole, but not as much would be done in that area of the field.

Holes.

Hixx

What about the new TV money, Hixx?

Doubt you would pay £14m, but inflation innit.

We have the only chairman in the league who gives a fuck about FFP. Which would be nice if we ever actually came close to fucking qualifying for anything where it was a necessity.

Aye the Times guy is reporting a lot of it is in addons.

Still our last deal with Sunderland was reported as being "£20million" for ages, despite actually being 13 rising to 16

It was £16m rising to £20m.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I was driving back from Bristol just now and the dude in front was going super slow in the fast lane so I undertook him and then he went nuts like how dare I he went into the frickin hard shoulder almost to undertake EVERYONE and then got back in front of me and then a couple of miles later the m25 junction was coming up so I started to move into the left hand lane to take the exit and he actually moved with me blocking me if I wanted to undertake again and then as he saw I was taking the exit he went back to the fast lane and sped off.

Bet it was Quiche in his new fancy car

He just hates people like that, and your Manchester United bumper sticker ticked him off

And HEY you drive too :*

K1LLER7

Should've told him to step outside.

I encounter drivers like this all the time in Jersey. It's a mortal sin to pass someone driving slowly here.

Better off letting cunts like that win, you never know how crazy they really are.

Hixx

Tony Barrett confirming the Borini story. "Will be worth up to £14m".

Guess we'll find out if he actually wants to come now. Imagine if he said no after all this
KuGsj.gif

Arnie

Swapping Borini for Remy with a surplus of £6 million is sublime business.

Now get me the rest of the little lads and buy a bigun.

Hixx

Quiche got a new car?

Again?

Wtf?

m8 have you seen his gamer rage imagine his road rage

-

@Scottwilsonecho 1m
Just checking details, but am told it's right that #SAFC have agreed fee with Liverpool for Borini. Vibes from player are that he wants move

fuckinghell26kkt.gif

omgkitty

Realistically it means we are in talks with two but will only sign/be able to afford one.

If we signed any of those 4, that would be my reaction. If it was Reus, I might die, so if the day comes we sign Reus and you don't see me in here using this gif:

giphy.gif

I have died.

L1NETT

Brighton signed Chris O'Grady

Makes our league a little easier

Not sure he's a good enough Ulloa replacement

Hypia has a decent squad though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom