• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
He'd cost 14m max imo. Would do good as a second choice at Arsenal.

14 for Woodward, 25 for Chelsea.

Wellbeck is a genuine talent, he could be very big, its all up to how much he wants it and uses his brain. Could see a really good player next year if he listens to LvG.

Slizz

OC81gSR.jpg

Almost bought it. Then I got a 12 pk of Stella, Leffe an Hoegarden

Fuckin cellphone

jtb

Banned
Finishing can be thought Walcott is the prime example.

this logic makes zero sense. you think Ferguson didn't teach a striker or two how to finish? why didn't Gervinho learn how to finish? Welbeck would be yet another project and we have enough of those in the team already.

We need to find someone who can put the ball in the back of the net, get Sanchez, Ozil, and Walcott to pass him the ball, and we'll be fine.

wedward

No cell service until Sunday night.

Keep the muppeting going Arse-bros.

Hopefully when I come it'll be to Reus and Pogba in the skin tights.

PEACE

It was a defender iirc so he probably sucks mate. :(

The quintero kid that Chelsea just stole is supposed to be good though.

Can someone steal Song?

We stole someone?

Edit: Oh, he was the guy who was retweeting everything sent to him and people realised he couldn't understand english (or not well enough) and started taking the piss out of him and he kept retweeting them, loool.

He will look good with Boga, Da Silva, Chalobah, Bamford and Musonda in the team* in years to come

Vitesse

Finishing can be thought Walcott is the prime example.

this logic makes zero sense. you think Ferguson didn't teach a striker or two how to finish? why didn't Gervinho learn how to finish? Welbeck would be yet another project and we have enough of those in the team already.

We need to find someone who can put the ball in the back of the net, get Sanchez, Ozil, and Walcott to pass him the ball, and we'll be fine.

To borrow shamelessly from FM (but not necessarily incorrectly), finishing is both a technical and mental attribute. And to borrow FM parlance further, Welbeck generally has the technique but he has a score of about 1 in mental composure.

El Topo

Bayern fans seem awfully concerned with the fortunes of Manchester United. Still sore?

Huh? Did I miss something? For the record, I have nothing against United, I just found the year of Moyes pretty hilarious and wouldn't mind another one, even if Bayern got crushed by Real.

Year of Moyes gave us so much, I just want another one like that. Doesn't even have to be United.

FootballFan

EPL:

1. Man city
2. Chelsea
3. Arsenal
4. Man Utd

La liga:

1. Barca
2. R. Madrid
3. Atletico

Bundesliga:

1. Bayern.

Serie A:

1. Napoli*

* I wish :'(

Huh? Did I miss something? For the record, I have nothing against United, I just found the year of Moyes pretty hilarious and wouldn't mind another one, even if Bayern got crushed by Real.

Year of Moyes gave us so much, I just want another one like that. Doesn't even have to be United.

Only this time they will get crushed by Real and Kroos will be MoTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom