• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatt

It felt like only a short while ago that Sun was shining bright on Juve...

ibchIEhPknLvJE.png

Arnie

Brendan turned Flanagan, Henderson and Sterling into title challengers.

He'll do the same with the likes of Lallana and Remy.

L1NETT

Hixx pls

Sky sources: Sunderland agree fee in region of £14M for Liverpool striker Fabio Borini #SSN

(this is probably DC isn't it...preemptive godammit)

Real edit: It was

godammit

Does ArsenalGaf know anything about Reece Charles-Cook? We've signed him and are probably going to loan him out to Nuneaton for the season. I think the last Arsenal youngster that we signed was Jay Bothroyd. He was... interesting.

Arnie

The Borini deal had around £2 million worth of add ons, according to the Echo.

Now go get me Remy. Then go back in and get Moreno. Then get Lovren.

Then buy a fucking tactical nuke.

FootballFan

MVP is messi villa Pedro. Please make your own.

Thanks.

2011 final.

Each MVP member with a goal. Then busquets, Xavi and iniesta each with an assist. :'(

Pepppppp!!!! :(

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Yeah, £8m is really solid business.

Still extremely intrigued as to whether LVG's intending to set us up with 3 genuine midfielders or 2 + Rooney/Mata.

Rooney is playing CDM next season, in a 4-2-3-1 with Fletcher, Herrera is playing LM

These are the words of Sean Custis on MUTV

L1NETT

Does ArsenalGaf know anything about Reece Charles-Cook? We've signed him and are probably going to loan him out to Nuneaton for the season. I think the last Arsenal youngster that we signed was Jay Bothroyd. He was... interesting.

With a name like that bet he went to a really rough comprehensive

Think we bought Fellani to do the job last season but the only way he gets physical with the opposition is through his damn elbows.

Need to point this out.

I remember Fellaini's first season in the PL and it was Alan Shearer (of all people, don't laugh) that pointed it out but his foul to successful tackle rate was fucking appalling.

And from then it's something I always noticed and when United GAF were all gunning for Fellaini I kept arguing that he was a shit DM.

And, well, I guess I told ye so :)

Need to point this out.

I remember Fellaini's first season in the PL and it was Alan Shearer (of all people) that pointed it out but his foul to successful tackle rate was fucking appalling.

And from them it's something I always noticed and when United GAF were all gunning for Fellaini I kept arguing that he was a shit DM.

He had a good season with Everton, our midfield was shit. But not the way we fucking overpaid for him. I mean he wasn't even as good as Everton for us.

Tc91

Di Marzio: Evra is ready to finally join Juventus. The bianconeri had completed the deal awhile back, but the French wingback had some doubts after the abrupt coaching change. Evra is now convinced by the destination and Juve will deposit his contract tomorrow at the league offices. Evra will be a new addition to Allegri’s roster at Juventus, he will keep his words with the bianconeri.

Sad day :(

K1LLER7

Need to point this out.

I remember Fellaini's first season in the PL and it was Alan Shearer (of all people, don't laugh) that pointed it out but his foul to successful tackle rate was fucking appalling.

And from then it's something I always noticed and when United GAF were all gunning for Fellaini I kept arguing that he was a shit DM.

I always said his best position at Everton was as AtkMid :p

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
£14m for Borini is absolutely crazy, they could buy someone so much better with that money. I guess Altidore still being on the books gave them the shits.

Hixx

£14m for Borini is absolutely crazy, they could buy someone so much better with that money. I guess Altidore still being on the books gave them the shits.

Such as?

Name me an inside forward (who works as hard defensively as Borini does as well, oh and scores in big games all the time), who would come to Sunderland who would be better value than Borini?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom