• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
The true test is can we sell Anderson?

That is Woody's true test.

His true test was getting in just a few of the countless of players he had been dicking around with, in his first transfer window with Moyes. He failed, just as desperately as Moyes did as a manager and as a result of both those clowns you ended up outside of the top 4. Now you see him overspending on players that can bother going to a none CL club.

Just interesting?

INCORRECT

I thought the first episode of Utopia was a bit shit.

10380090_10152650094302259_3403529328454699498_o.jpg

That face and hair combo isn't working out for him.

His true test was getting in just a few of the countless of players he had been dicking around with, in his first transfer window with Moyes. He failed, just as desperately as Moyes did as a manager and as a result of both those clowns you ended up outside of the top 4. Now you see him overspending on players that can bother going to a none CL club.

Calma dude, calma.

FootballFan

Won't be saying that when Messi misses another penalty against Chelsea, and generally flops. Suarez won't change anything bae.

http://i.minus.com/i2k5I8W4ejcq4.gif[MG][/QUOTE]

Who's talking about Messi or barca or Suarez. That team isn't that "Lawd" worthy. Man city got it again.

deroli

You know what. At least now the German team knows they need more defenders and this way it gives them 2/4 years time to find and train some good ones.

Him retiring will wake everyone up to the gaping hole left behind, so more will be done to fill. Had he stayed, we still would have had a hole, but not as much would be done in that area of the field.

Holes.

He just clears the way for Großkreutz. Lahm decided it was better to give up his place in the starting eleven than losing it fair and square to Kevin. Understandable decision.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Did you see the new trailer? Quiche linked it to me earlier, I can't wait for all our players to show disgust... at mainly quiche and koofoo.

I think Quiche hates me now :(

Ill look it up now

"Here it is, the Posnan again"

"Yeah its quite a sight Martin"

Guess my 2 year mute streak will continue

Looks good, this emotion stuff will fade pretty quick I think, on the ball stuff looks fun, graphics are nice.

:lol:lol

It's the sort of jaded commentary that would put Lawrenson to shame.

"Oh... yeah... that happened... great"

Looks good, this emotion stuff will fade pretty quick I think, on the ball stuff looks fun, graphics are nice.

Oh it will, but just seeing a bit more random stuff is certainly good for clubs.

Hixx

The emotion stuff is no fucking different to what's in the game now.

"Oh look at these animations that are already in FIFA 14, maybe if we market them with buzzwords you'll notice them more and think the power of NEXT GEN brings you this shit"

-

Borini is £12m + 2m add-ons. So our joint record transfer.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The emotion stuff is no fucking different to what's in the game now.

"Oh look at these animations that are already in FIFA 14, maybe if we market them with buzzwords you'll notice them more and think the power of NEXT GEN brings you this shit"

But Alan Smith will tell you when its happening

Martin Tyler will tell you when the fans are moving

But no-one will ever say "And what a wonderful pass from Kyufou" :(

omgkitty

It'll be cool the first time until you realize you can't skip it like when you go to take a penalty and it takes like 30 seconds to load the damn thing.

Nah I would rather get Welbeck. Hernandez has no first touch and struggles to hold the ball up.

Do you need him to hold the ball up? I would have thought it would be good to have someone in the team who just knows where the back of the net is, put the ball to him in the right place, and he'll score.

LvG want to do a deal for him? I wouldn't mind him as back-up to Costa. United need midfielders? You can have Mikel in exchange? :)

Mr Cola

Wellbeck wouldnt go cheap, I dont know how id value him but the dude has serious potential and all the attributes you want in a team player.

Id say he could push 15-20m

muppetry:

- both Sunderland and QPR are expressing interest in getting Tim Cahill.
- Roman Shirokov gone to Spartak Moscovo on a free transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom