• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally that cunt is gone. I will miss his lazy defending though, but it's Palermo's turn to enjoy that now.

Mou today.

"I spoke with him (cesc) for 20 minutes. I think he really wanted to come to us," said the former Real Madrid boss.

"As you know, Arsenal had an option where they could interfere, but I think he was not open to that, I think he was very, very much in our direction, so it was an easy job for me."

"The transfer market closes 31 August and we close our market on July 19. We finished the market today.

"The club did fantastic, we knew the targets, we knew the players and the club attacked them and their clubs at a very early stage.

"We got exactly what we need and what we want. The squad is one which I like very much and I look forward to starting the season."

Mourinho added: "I dont think we will sign any more players. The market is open, but we are so happy with what we have. We feel that our squad is what we want

"We don't want a squad of only end products. We also want to bring to the first team, three or four under-21s, we are going to develop players and are happy with this balance we have."

Fucking made up to see the back of Evra's snide face.

Absolute bellend.

Go waste away under Alegri.

evra-suarez-celebration.gif

LTWheels

We are but I can't shake the image of Debuchy and Arteta with their hands on their heads from my vivid little brain.

The latest tweet from the 'images of Brendan' account is jokes.

Can't believe I didn't know about this twitter account.

Brendan asking Kolo if Yaya got his birthday card gave me a chuckle.

Finally that cunt is gone. I will miss his lazy defending though, but it's Palermo's turn to enjoy that now.

Mou today.

"I spoke with him (cesc) for 20 minutes. I think he really wanted to come to us," said the former Real Madrid boss.

"As you know, Arsenal had an option where they could interfere, but I think he was not open to that, I think he was very, very much in our direction, so it was an easy job for me."

"The transfer market closes 31 August and we close our market on July 19. We finished the market today.

"The club did fantastic, we knew the targets, we knew the players and the club attacked them and their clubs at a very early stage.

"We got exactly what we need and what we want. The squad is one which I like very much and I look forward to starting the season."

Mourinho added: "I dont think we will sign any more players. The market is open, but we are so happy with what we have. We feel that our squad is what we want

"We don't want a squad of only end products. We also want to bring to the first team, three or four under-21s, we are going to develop players and are happy with this balance we have."

No more Chelsea spending? Oh baby.

OMG I just saw the developing players line LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Hixx

Hixx defending that Borini fee :lol

Just like he did with Fletcher

A fit Fletcher is a 1 in 2 player. He was worth £12m, his goals kept us up in the half a season he was fit. Last year he was completely fucked and still managed a rather important goal ;)

You'll see.

Wilbur

Banned
Goodbye Pat. I love you. <333333

you wind up everyone else, you're shit at everything and I love you regardless. You're like my nan.

Pls come back as manager next season

Yen

If we can seal up Remy, Moreno and Origi (or another attacker) this'll have been a pretty great window. Jordon Ibe could surprise a lot of people this year. Or play in 2 league cup games and then get loaned to Bristol City.

-

Watched the first 9 episodes of Hannibal S1 again. That was as far as I went when it was originally airing. It's a lot better than I, or a lot of people in this thread, give it credit for.

If we can seal up Remy, Moreno and Origi (or another attacker) this'll have been a pretty great window.

-

Watched the first 9 episodes of Hannibal S1 again. That was as far as I went when it was originally airing. It's a lot better than I, or a lot of people in this thread, give it credit for.

S1 is a lot better IF you've watched S2.

But therein it reveals a lot of narrative weakness.

A fit Fletcher is a 1 in 2 player. He was worth £12m, his goals kept us up in the half a season he was fit. Last year he was completely fucked and still managed a rather important goal ;)

You'll see.

If you want to defend them that's your prerogative, even I'm starting to get annoyed we paid 9 Mil for Papiss.

The Borini fee is daft though, that's not to say I think he's bad, far from it. But he shouldn't be going for that, the only reason why your fans are excited anyway is because he's scored a few against us.

"14 Mil is worth it for the goals against the scum" is already all over my twitter :lol

Wilbur

Banned
Oh yeah Hicky that reminds me

I was looking at squads and shit; do you not have any defenders :lol

The only ones I could see were

Brown, Jones, Diakite, Roberge, O'Shea

Is that it?!

Hixx

If you want to defend them that's your prerogative, even I'm starting to get annoyed we paid 9 Mil for Papiss.

The Borini fee is daft though, that's not to say I think he's bad, far from it. But he shouldn't be going for that, the only reason why your fans are excited anyway is because he's scored a few against us.

"14 Mil is worth it for the goals against the scum" is already all over my twitter :lol

Think its more cup final goal and 2 against Chelsea, his goal against West Brom and Southampton that are why he's worth £14m. Big goals in big, big games. And to be fair his goal in the home derby was important as fuck. Our first win of the season.

You're going on like it's a ridiculous fee when it's really not. McCormack (never played in the Premier League), Ideye Brown, Livermore, Snodgrass, Valencia... it's all relative.

Oh yeah Hicky that reminds me

I was looking at squads and shit; do you not have any defenders :lol

The only ones I could see were

Brown, Jones, Diakite, Roberge, O'Shea

Is that it?!

We'll hopefully bring Vergini and Alonso back and loan a young CB like Zouma.

omgkitty

Kinda feel like Wenger's time at Arsenal is directly tied to the availability of a successor now.

I wouldn't be surprised by this. I'm sure there's a couple of managers we're interested in as a replacement, and seeing what happens with them in the future could decide how long Wenger stays, although I wouldn't be surprised if Wenger stayed all 3 years. I could see someone like Low taking over after Euro 2016 is over or Klopp taking over if he ever decides to leave Dortmund.

Yen

Echo - #LFC are prepared to trigger the £8m release clause for Remy and are locked in talks with his representatives over personal terms.

Wilbur

Banned
They are loaning Zouma when Chelsea buys Varane.

Think its more cup final goal and 2 against Chelsea, his goal against West Brom and Southampton that are why he's worth £14m. Big goals in big, big games. And to be fair his goal in the home derby was important as fuck. Our first win of the season.

You're going on like it's a ridiculous fee when it's really not. McCormack (never played in the Premier League), Ideye Brown, Livermore, Snodgrass, Valencia... it's all relative.

We'll hopefully bring Vergini and Alonso back and loan a young CB like Zouma.

Oh okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom