• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoArmo

My allergies are killing me. Nothing is happening in football. I hope both of these things change by tomorrow.

Lukaku to Everton permanently would be a big deal, the most damning thing for Moyes last season was that Martinez did better than him, and did it while playing attractive football. Meanwhile he guided the Champions to 7th. Ugh.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Your pain.

You feel it.

But you don't understand it.

It will be really funny, at least there's that
3AQmK.gif

rvy

Banned
My allergies are killing me. Nothing is happening in football. I hope both of these things change by tomorrow.

Lukaku to Everton permanently would be a big deal, the most damning thing for Moyes last season was that Martinez did better than him, and did it while playing attractive football. Meanwhile he guided the Champions to 7th. Ugh.

Your allergies make you stronger to other allergies by allergizing your allergies with other allergies who have been allergized.
Soon you will be indestructible.

As long as it's not peanuts. I mean, if peanuts can kill you should just kill yourself anyway.

It will be really funny, at least there's that
3AQmK.gif

What if Inter finished above you bby?

You will finally understand the pain that I've felt for years. With the prostitutes and the violence and the shady business schemes.

rvy

Banned
Linkin Park is such a terrible band. They promote hatred between useless people. I don't understand.
Who, man? Who's crawling in your skin? How is he doing it? How is it being done? Sorcery? Witchcraft? Why doesn't the pain heal? What is preventing your body from healing the pain?

Their best song is Session. Come on.

Stubo

Your allergies make you stronger to other allergies by allergizing your allergies with other allergies who have been allergized.
Soon you will be indestructible.

As long as it's not peanuts. I mean, if peanuts can kill you should just kill yourself anyway.

What if Inter finished above you bby?

You will finally understand the pain that I've felt for years. With the prostitutes and the violence and the shady business schemes.
Of course! ...but maybe...

rvy

Banned
we don't need him at all

And this is why you'll never be in a position of importance in life.

Could you live without mangoes?

Yes, you could. Easily. Without ever eating another mango in life. Ever. In your entire life.

But you don't, do you?

Why?

Well, because you enjoy mangoes. They're good. They're sweet. They're tasty. And they're healthy. And expensive. You can never have TOO many mangoes.

Football players are the same way.

Elchele

And this is why you'll never be in a position of importance in life.

Could you live without mangoes?

Yes, you could. Easily. Without ever eating another mango in life. Ever. In your entire life.

But you don't, do you?

Why?

Well, because you enjoy mangoes. They're good. They're sweet. They're tasty. And they're healthy. And expensive. You can never have TOO many mangoes.

Football players are the same way.

I had a super shit day but this post really made me laugh :lol

rvy

Banned
I look forward to the day where our Honduran friend elsk has no other choice but to ask his girlfriend to hide a couple of mangoes in her vagina at the supermarket.
That day will live in Honduran infamy.

rvy, Talisca, haircut choice aside, is pretty damn promising.

talisca_bahia_bocaonews_rv-2.jpg

Why must is suffer this indignity. To know that this muppet will wear Benfica's jersey. To know that he's an actual human being even. Why didn't he just stay inside the womb and never come out.

KingJolly

Banned
Beach Soccer World Cup Qualifiying matches will take place from the 4th-14th of September

Group A – Italy, England, Greece, Moldova

Group B – Russia, Belarus, Turkey, Georgia

Group C – Spain, Czech Republic, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria

Group D – Switzerland, France, Estonia, Slovakia

Group E – Ukraine, Germany, Norway, Latvia

Group F – Poland, Romania, Hungary, Austria

Yes, I like beach Soccer. Problem?

Suen

I look forward to the day where our Honduran friend elsk has no other choice but to ask his girlfriend to hide a couple of mangoes in her vagina at the supermarket.
That day will live in Honduran infamy,

Why must is suffer this indignity. To know that this muppet will wear Benfica's jersey. To know that he's an actual human being even. Why didn't he just stay inside the womb and never come out.
You're killing me hahahaha

rvy

Banned
he already did. scored his first goal today. don't worry, Zenit or Chelsea will buy him in 2 or 3 years.

Hopefully for some ridiculous amount like €25 million. But the morons they are, they'll probably buy it at a higher place and think they made good business.

rvy

Banned
You guys should smoke 1 or 2 cigarettes a day. It'll regulate your digestive system faster than Jesus walked on water.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
we're playing 3-4-3 now, so it doesn't matter
We have Mueller as Robben backup/rotation player

Cuadrado can play pretty much anywhere on the right (or left if you want)

LW -- FW -- Cuadrado

player - player - player - Cuadrado

Linkin Park is such a terrible band. They promote hatred between useless people. I don't understand.
Who, man? Who's crawling in your skin? How is he doing it? How is it being done? Sorcery? Witchcraft? Why doesn't the pain heal? What is preventing your body from healing the pain?

Their best song is Session. Come on.

Yes! Bury that shit band.

jf1tg9oE218RX.jpg

Wooden bby, how you liking Rocksmith?

I have given up on fully learning Blood and Thunder. It hurts me to say that. The lessons are pretty cool though and some of the easier songs I can start doing pretty well. I wish there was a way to dumb down the custom tracks though, but really, it's a great game/tool.

rvy

Banned
I have given up on fully learning Blood and Thunder. It hurts me to say that. The lessons are pretty cool though and some of the easier songs I can start doing pretty well. I wish there was a way to dumb down the custom tracks though, but really, it's a great game/tool.

I have a harder time with Redneck than Blood and Thunder, but they're both ridiculously hard.
I think the only way to dumb customs down is in riff repeater. And only if the customs have dynamic difficulty. Kinda sucks but at least you can do something with them. Or try to.

Try Session Mode if you haven't, pretty decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom