• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Clegg, get one of these:

831428-electric_fan.jpg

Never feel warm again

Should have just cut it short and said "Roman shoved money all way up my arse. I love Chelsea" and stopped there.

Listen to his English, he has been learning that for years to finally get his childhood dream of putting on the Chelsea shirt.

But to be serious, I'm sure the money helps, but of course he would want to move on at this point too. Next season it's back to barca and real domination, cause Atletico is a terribly run club. This is his new chance to win cl, that he came so close to last season.

I still kind of wish we got Shaw. Would have LB sorted for so long!

Unless he turns out to not be all that, he has shown lots of potential but hardly enough for a team that will want to win the league or Cl . With the price he went for glad it didn't happen, could have ended up crippling Chelsea on ffp, and have him stuck in the club for ages.

If course of it works out, it's a brilliant signing, but Chelsea will want results now, not in a few years. A mid table club like United, out of Europe and all, can afford that however.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I feel for Juve fans. This is going to end up badly.

but we're okay, because we're like Tom Cruise in Edge of Tomorrow

we know where this is going and we're just waiting for the reset to make everything right again

Victory.gif

Randdalf

So Portsmouth only made a loss of £93,000 as opposed to the projected £700,000 last season, and they're due to pay off all outstanding debts to ex-players by December 2015.

#NearlyInTheBlack

sora87

I have a feeling Remy will fill the crazy guy slot left vacant by Suarez. I read he's got some pretty bad attitude problems.

Blablurn

I honestly thought we were going to sign Ginter in the end. Don't know what Pep has planned for next season to be honest. Looks like the 3-4-3 from the DFB Finale will continue and with that formation even Contento could end up playing as one of the 3 CBs

Maybe we end up signing Godín, who knows.

The 3-4-3 will kill us in the Champions League :/

There is no way Boateng will play like he did in Brazil. Once he wears the Bayern kit his pace becomes slower and mistakes more often. It's terrible.

Elchele

The 3-4-3 will kill us in the Champions League :/

There is no way Boateng will play like he did in Brazil. Once he wears the Bayern kit his pace becomes slower and mistakes more often. It's terrible.

like we have a chance with Pep anyways. Just enjoy the ride until he gets sacked

lawls. Are there no good coaches in the Brazilian League right now?

There are Tite and Muricy Ramalho, both have an impressive curriculum in managing Brazilian teams, but they are seen as managers who play defensively and their teams score goals with crossing, corners and free kicks. Not an attractive football at all.

My favorite Brazilian names (I prefer a foreigner coach at the moment), are Marcelo Oliveira and Cuca. These ones are relatively new managers, but they are capable of building offensive and very entertaining teams. Oliveira conquered the Brazilian championship last year with Cruzeiro, which is the current leader of the championship this year. Cuca won the Libertadores with Atlético Mineiro last year.

Meier

Hixx, the USA has a kid on the U-20 who is playing right now named Lynden Gooch. 18 year old who is apparently in your youth setup.. got a pretty good shot in him. Hit the woodwork from distance 3 times in this game.

Blablurn

Bayern players played 4812 minutes in Brazil. Dortmund players only 1154. I hope that won't help them much considering the fact we always start bad after World Cups.

2,w=256,c=0.bild.jpg

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
that burger thread made me hungry.
it's 10pm and theres no food on this house

Apparently there was a fight over Ibras shirt lol. The captain wanted it but another player from Leipzig took it lol. But Ibra gave Leipzigs captain another shirt after the game was over.

Pathetic.

Reminds me of when Ronaldinho was stripped down by an opposition team after a match :lol

I'm going to miss the Chelsea vs. Villa game cause I have MLS tickets for Toronto and it starts to soon after the Chelsea game :( I omly missed two games all last season!

Pennywise

but we're okay, because we're like Tom Cruise in Edge of Tomorrow

we know where this is going and we're just waiting for the reset to make everything right again
Juve is going to sign Mancini after they sacked Allegri ?

Sorry Yurt, I can't even imagine how it's like to loose a talented coach like Conte.
Can't imagine Dortmund without Klopp, he should never leave ;_;

WC winners will all get a boost.

Well, the WC winners are more or less all defensive players D:

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm going to miss the Chelsea vs. Villa game cause I have MLS tickets for Toronto and it starts to soon after the Chelsea game :( I omly missed two games all last season!
(Check the last few pages for the full story)

You stand accused of attempted Viva-slaughter

You almost killed him with your salty driving today. You left him badly traumatised and now he's paranoid, just look at his last Instagram post.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
food update: i found a corndog that maybe i shouldn't have eaten. burger wait until tomorrow has begun

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juve is going to sign Mancini after they sacked Allegri ?

Sorry Yurt, I can't even imagine how it's like to loose a talented coach like Conte.
Can't imagine Dortmund without Klopp, he should never leave ;_;
We feel dead, and there's no way but DOWN from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom