• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herr K

Banned
Milan screwed Allegri. They sold too many top players on him. Give him a chance.

The man is a clueless cunt. He didn't have a plan. His tactics consisted on passing the ball to Zlatan and letting him do the hard work. Once we lost Zlatan, the fall was inevitable.

The only thing Allegri managed was to defend relatively well, as seen against Barca. But once the team stepped outside San Siro, things went south. Have you forgotten how it went against ARSENAL in England? It was a massacre, and we did have TS33 and Zlatan.

Allegri sucks, the only way he can manage a team is by having lots of quality playes who manage the team on their own.

GQman2121

Banned
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

VfM16x6.jpg

QI8hD6A.gif

Blablurn

Paulaner is doing a lil competition here in Germany. The price is: You can fly with the team to the US Summer tour.

Luckily enough I was visiting the Paulaner beer house in China several times with my girlfriend. So I created a collage of pictures and added it to the email. Of course I also wrote down the story behind us and how it all got started and how I introduced her to German culture.

Fingers crossed :O

omgkitty

people get paid for this

And you know they probably spend weeks working on a single kit. I could make a better kit than that in five minutes. If I was a designer I would just lurk on those forums online where fans post jersey mockups and just steal the best one.

@HLNinEngeland 3m
Wolfsburg is also interested in Romelu Lukaku, but it's not his first choice. His agent: "Romelu has had better offers." Read:

10561130_294564220724933_555432784_n.jpg

Blablurn

And you know they probably spend weeks working on a single kit. I could make a better kit than that in five minutes. If I was a designer I would just lurk on those forums online where fans post jersey mockups and just steal the best one.

Yo. It's ridiculous, innit? Ah well. Thank god we don't support Spurs lol.

Milan screwed Allegri. They sold too many top players on him. Give him a chance.

Again with this thing?

We didn't screw Allegri. He is a incompetent manager, can't react properly to the match and the opponent and tactics-wise has a lot (A LOT) to learn.

Btw, two top players were sold on him. Sure, our only top players, but according to him, he just needs 14 players to win the scudetto.

Zabojnik

Allegri will lead us to glory.

Why is the web version of Twitter so shit? What's the point of showing you that you have 243 new twitts and then when you click on it, it takes you to the most recent one up top. Just load them above the twitt I'm currently looking at and let me scroll up, for fuck's sake.

Mastadon

Banned
Allegri will lead us to glory.

Why is the web version of Twitter so shit? What's the point of showing you that you have 243 new twitts and then when you click on it, it takes you to the most recent one up top. Just load them above the twitt I'm currently looking at and let me scroll up, for fuck's sake.

Use Talon if you have an android

@jb_8521 2m
Varela,Vermijl,Thorpe, Pearson,Rothwell, Pereira, Janko all in the provisional squad for reserves friendly against Bray Wanderers tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom