• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Subotic is back

2,w=650,c=0.bild.jpg

nice! but damn those jerseys look even worse on the pitch

Lightning

Banned
I just beat Final Fantasy V again. Fuck man, even after all this time this game is still the hardest FF game for me. So many annoying game overs... so many annoyingly cheap enemies and bosses.

I'd sacrifice a good England team for a good PL any day of the week. As a total, I get far more enjoyment from the Premier League than England's international escapades.

Going to London in a few weeks with my gf. Any tips london gaf? How is this 'dungeon'? Worth the money?
They've recently moved location. I remember when I went as a kid thinking it was kind of janky, but I assume it's all new now. It's next to the aquarium! Which is nice...

Arnie

I'd sacrifice a good England team for a good PL any day of the week. As a total, I get far more enjoyment from the Premier League than England's international escapades.
The premier league makes my weekend a buzz for the majority of the year whereas England has almost no effect on me whenever they decide to coalesce for their three fixtures a year.

Regarding transfers The Sunday Times are saying the Lovren deal is a lot closer to completion and that Southampton have identified Vlaar as his replacement.

Remy is done.

The premier league makes my weekend a buzz for the majority of the year whereas England has almost no effect on me whenever they decide to coalesce for their three fixtures a year.

Regarding transfers The Sunday Times are saying the Lovren deal is a lot closer to completion and that Southampton have identified Vlaar as his replacement.

Remy is done.

GET IN

Am I doing it right

Blablurn

Arjen #Robben: "I already played for Chelsea & Real Madrid, but I play for the best club in the world now & can no longer make a step up."

Tubie

Arjen #Robben: "I already played for Chelsea & Real Madrid, but I play for the best club in the world now & can no longer make a step up."

He can't because Madrid, Bayern and Barca are on the same level. The rest fight over players like Khedira, Lukaku, Lallana and Shaw.
I'm being a dick on purpose, please don't kill me! I wish La Liga was as good as the EPL.

fuenf

nice to see him say things like that, but other than that it doesnt have much meaning. I mean just look at what Kroos said.....

Barca and Madrid are tier above the rest.

1. Because of their fucking muppetry, they have had loads of flashy names play for them. Players think they need those two clubs to be seen in the same light as those ex players.
2. Their shit classico is seen as The Game.

There is only one solution. Bayern, Milan, Juve, United, Chelsea, Liverpool, etc... must step up their muppetry. We can top them. We must hold onto future Balon D'or players.

Blablurn

1. Because of their fucking muppetry, they have had loads of flashy names play for them. Players think they need those two clubs to be seen in the same light as those ex players.

There is only one solution. Bayern, Milan, Juve, United, Chelsea, Liverpool, etc... must step up their muppetry. We can top them. We must hold onto future Balon D'or players.

You had me until Milan

FootballFan

Barca make Ballon d'Or winners.

Real Madrid buy em.

/Takes out shield

Why does everybody seemingly at one point want to play for Barca or Real?

Is it the increased exposure?

Wouldn't it be funner to beat them?

Walshy

Remy is done.
Lovren is so underwhelming for me, especially with the money we are going to pay for him.

fuenf

Don't worry Bayern have already launched their Secret Operation "Lethargy and Complacency" against Real Madrid.

I'm sorry Kroos, you did well for us, but WHY REAL FFS... couldnt you have chosen United???

manual4

Banned
oh FFS

I was just wondering myself how good Hames really is, I mean was he on anybodys radar before the World Cup ? And suddenly he's the (maybe) third most expensive in the World. Anyways to answer the question I made the mistake of entering the words "James Rodriguez" into youtube and almost had to puke seeing the results: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=james+rodriguez

Really Madrid fans, really?

umm dude those type of videos are common with all club fans, regardless of whether the player and club have an agreement yet, if the deal falls through the clip makers just change the title

Tubie

This is why La Liga two team thing is not as bad as one would think, they have 2 of the best in Europe battle all season long. With mid table teams that are really good.

Things will chance soon tho, if Atletico can keep Tiago, Filipe and Miranda, they still have a Liga trophy team with Mandzukic and Oblak.

Valencia was just bought by Singapore billionaire, Peter Lim. He owns 70% of the club after buying the club for all of it's outstanding debt. I dream of a Liga with Valencia, Sevilla and Athletic Bilbao, fighting for it along with Madrid and Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom