• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJD

Proper wet bollock weather at the moment

Went out in jeans for some ungodly reason and I'm paying the price now

tumblr_n8gmv6l7BJ1s8z5rho1_500.gif

QuickMarriedHare.gif

iecjXY9NDLDT0.gif

OH AND

Article-6-Evra-4.jpg

We're not even rumoured to be in for one afaik, unless it's a position dependent on Suarez's sale

Think we plan to use Flanagan there

I really dont want to rely on him and johnson a whole season, we might as well just not have a rb and leave it open as when johnson is playing its like we are playing 10 men anyway

:lol

Is this the fourth one? What do you say to them?
Just the one.

I asked him to tell me what the stupidest thing he's ever done is.

Since I knew it would be tortuous process to trim it down to just one incident, I was kind enough to give him a week to answer.

And for my generosity - blocked.

No respect these days.

Blablurn

The game for the 3rd place will be a snoozefest, right? Van Gaal already complained about it afterwards. And I understand his point. It's really useless.

Players that haven't played this WC:
Weidenfeller
Zieler
Durm
Großkreutz
Ginter

4 out of 5 are (almost) BVB players, just embrace the BVB hate, Jogi.

The game for the 3rd place will be a snoozefest, right? Van Gaal already complained about it afterwards. And I understand his point. It's really useless.

Would of been good if it was Bra v Arg.

Now we have to sit through a whole game of Brazilian booing in the final.

GorillaJu

Jeez that argument from earlier is still going?

Anyway Viva was correct in his interpretation of what I said. But I really do not feel like discussing it anymore.

Go ahead and continue thinking Kroos has been better than Messi at this world cup, because remember, that is the original statement I laughed off, which spurred this whole thing.

Suen

wow :lol

Hope Morata will be good for us
Is there any buy-back clause included? He didn't have a good season with us but I will miss him. The man just wanted more playtime and it always looked like he tried his best in the little time he got. Still think he could have become something special if he was given more time to play...

Hope he is very successful in Juve.

GorillaJu

I really hope LFC sign Moreno/Rodriguez and Hummels

Hummels isn't happening man, we might unearth a 19 year old who goes on to be in Hummels' class as a CB, but some of the targets you want to sign are just way over our budget and our out of our league. If Hummels were to leave Dortmund, it'd be for a truckload of cash, more than we'd ever spend on a center back. Furthermore we've had one year above water, so to speak, and players aren't going to commit themselves to contracts with us when they have options like Chelsea, City, Bayern, Real, etc. where they'll get paid better, be surrounded by better players and be all but guaranteed to go far in the CL year after year.

pulga

Banned
Jeez that argument from earlier is still going?

Anyway Viva was correct in his interpretation of what I said. But I really do not feel like discussing it anymore.

Go ahead and continue thinking Kroos has been better than Messi at this world cup, because remember, that is the original statement I laughed off, which spurred this whole thing.

completely

in-con-se-quen-tial

Hummels isn't happening man, we might unearth a 19 year old who goes on to be in Hummels' class as a CB, but some of the targets you want to sign are just way over our budget and our out of our league. If Hummels were to leave Dortmund, it'd be for a truckload of cash, more than we'd ever spend on a center back. Furthermore we've had one year above water, so to speak, and players aren't going to commit themselves to contracts with us when they have options like Chelsea, City, Bayern, Real, etc. where they'll get paid better, be surrounded by better players and be all but guaranteed to go far in the CL year after year.

your selling LFC way too short, we've been linked with every player I suggest we'd get with the exception of Hummels and Martinez (and Hummels isnt out of our league, I mean Man U are in for him, and we have CL, Man U dont, and Man u need to do more to fix their squad than we need to ours).
As for money we have loads of players to offload plus suarez, freeing money for both transfers and wages.
As for bigger teams to play for than us, true but that didnt stop us trying for Sanchez so that should stop us for trying to get any player.

Clegg

Man, I've only just seen that full article on Vidal in the Times. It's just a snippet of info in a larger article about our ongoing interest in Ricardo Rodriguez as an Evra replacement. Buying a second inexperienced left back for 30m would be the height of stupidity. Therefore I've no doubt that we're gonna do it.

Wilbur

Banned
Man, I've only just seen that full article on Vidal in the Times. It's just a snippet of info in a larger article about our ongoing interest in Ricardo Rodriguez as an Evra replacement. Buying a second inexperienced left back for 30m would be the height of stupidity. Therefore I've no doubt that we're gonna do it.

Should have kept Buttner :lol

Like Viva said though, Blind would be a good buy. Can cover LB and is good in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom