• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Borussia-Dortmund-14-15-Away-Kit-1.jpg
Should have been the design for the home shirt ;(

Jarnet87

daily mail says Gerrard will start no more than 30 times for pool next season. any truth to this or just daily mail being daily mail? couldn't find anything on the guardian

They want to limit the amount of slipping and backpasses to other teams he can do.

kharma45

Duncan Castles on Evra

The France international signed a new one-year extension with United in May with the understanding he would compete for the position with £30 million arrival Luke Shaw. Juve's renewed interest, however, convinced him to reluctantly leave Old Trafford. The Italian giants will match his £100,000-a-week-plus United wages where a combination of Champions League football, as well as family reasons have seen him decline the opportunity to remain in Manchester under new boss Louis van Gaal.

Dutchman Van Gaal, who is set to begin his duties as the Premier League club's new manager in the coming days, was reluctant to lose a player of Evra's experience from his defence and even matched Juve's two-year contract offer. But Evra, who joined United back in January 2006 from Ligue 1 club Monaco, is keen to embark on a new adventure in Serie A, where he will join former United skipper Nemanja Vidic, who has signed for Inter on a free transfer.

Juventus have also been tracking Manchester City centre-back Matija Nastasic although were rebuffed by the Premier League champions after making an enquiry in recent days.

sohois

daily mail says Gerrard will start no more than 30 times for pool next season. any truth to this or just daily mail being daily mail? couldn't find anything on the guardian

How the fuck would they know? Why would any paper know that, that's not something that clubs would go around leaking to papers.

King_Moc

Banned

How would they (or anyone) know? Coming off the back of the season he just had, he'll be one of the first names on the team sheet. Though obviously, he'll be rested occasionally.

Suen

And the proof of this is...where???

Seems like you peeps just wanna shit on me but whateves lol
calm down plug. who gives a fuck anyway it's just fun. Quote him 100 times if you want. When the season starts I will begin my own operation: Operation Quoting Timurid whenever Torino lose in Serie A.

I expect to quote him at least 38 times.

Pennywise

Should have been the design for the home shirt ;(

Yeah.
Well, at least it looks like Gündogan will be back finally.

calm down plug. who gives a fuck anyway it's just fun. Quote him 100 times if you want. When the season starts I will begin my own operation: Operation Quoting Timurid whenever Torino lose in Serie A.

I expect to quote him at least 38 times.

Don't forget the cup game.

Barzul

Any of Atletico's big players besides Costa left the club? Can see them mounting a challenge again with Mandzukic signing.

FuturusX

Anyone else think it odd that LVG would mention in his post match conference that he intended to sub in Krul again if it reached penalties? I think it puts unneeded attention and pressure on Cillessen. He also seemed to call out players for not wanting to go first. Seems like bad form to me.

Suen

Any of Atletico's big players besides Costa left the club? Can see them mounting a challenge again with Mandzukic signing.
People thought they were going down bad when Falcao left and look what happened. Let's not be so quick to judge them because Costa left. Costa wasn't even doing that great towards the end of the season.

Wilbur

Banned
Anyone else think it odd that LVG would mention in his post match conference that he intended to sub in Krul again if it reached penalties? I think it puts unneeded attention and pressure on Cillessen. He also seemed to call out players for not wanting to go first. Seems like bad form to me.

Shifts the blame from himself innit, big twat that he is

Barzul

Must mean Khedira is off then.

Arsene pls. Get the big Dicky Law on the case.

I think him and Ramsey both possess the discipline to take turns sitting. They have the defensive discipline that Wilshere does not possess and has to learn. Can see it working out well if we do sign him.

pulga

Banned
We're getting more money that way.

Well, I'm not part of it, it was just part of my imagination what was going on there.

Never thought Pluggi could be worse.

Wilbur did a great job of making me look like an asshole without context, casually leaving out why I was actually saying that.

Wilbur

Banned
Looooooool the reason you said that was because you think he's obsessed with you

I left that in

I have the images m8

I fucked up you fucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom