• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I think i want to come back to the whatsapp.

It has its lulls, but every few days you get some gold. Last night Wooden was telling us all about his friend who wants to finger him.

Everyone here is rolling their trousers up and wearing no-show socks with moccasins or sneakers. I like it.

cBaHcvj.jpg

I pulled my jeans up with some espadrilles the other day, I looked darling

L1NETT

I hate summer for what to wear on legs.

Look like a massive bellend in shorts.

I have quite skinny legs and only have lots of hair on the bottom half of my legs (dunno if that's common) but say fuck it...would rather be comfortable in shorts than wear trousers and be uncomfortable

You can't look that bad in shorts

Blablurn

"If Gomez was a world class striker, we would have won the CL final in 2012."

lol. That was probably one of the harshest statements ever from Hoeneß

GHG

Gold Member
barcastuff @barcastuff
Ignasi Miquel (Arsenal): "Hopefully I can help Alexis to adapt at Arsenal. Although for that, I'd have to stay." [la xarxa]

barcastuff @barcastuff
Miquel (Arsenal): "Alexis will fit in perfectly at Arsenal, he'll adapt well. It'd be a joy to have him here, he's a great player." [lx]

The Arsenal Horse ‏@thearsenalhorse

Sanchez is having a scan

Yes Sanchez.

Yes Arsenal Horse.

TheXbox

daily mail says Gerrard will start no more than 30 times for pool next season. any truth to this or just daily mail being daily mail? couldn't find anything on the guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom