• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

YJFNesS.gif

tumblr_inline_mfjo8jcrsO1rtrzew.gif

GorillaJu

My older sister ruptured her ACL, tore her meniscus and fractured her femur yesterday playing football. lol holy shit how do you even manage all that in one game?

GHG

Gold Member
I think him and Ramsey but possess the discipline to take turns sitting. They have the defensive discipline that Wilshere does not possess and has to learn. Can see it working out well if we do sign him.

One of Arteta/Flams would need to get moved on if we do sign him though. I still don't understand why we didn't just sign Cesc, put some shackles on him and deploy him as a deep lying playmaker. That's the role Arteta plays at the moment and I can't see how Cesc would have done a worse job. He has the intelligence and passing range to play a role like that. He's not dynamic enough and doesn't have the athleticism required for a CAM position in our system even though it's his favoured role.

But yeh, signing Khedira would signify a change in system from Wenger. Ramsey and him taking turns to mop up defensively while the other bombs forward. The more I think about it though, I think we should go for someone better than Khedira if we are going to change the system to something like that.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
read the PM

shameful stuff

Both of you need to stop fighting already. It's not funny anymore

okay so it's a little funny, but still -_-

Hixx

My older sister ruptured her ACL, tore her meniscus and fractured her femur yesterday playing football. lol holy shit how do you even manage all that in one game?

I did my ACL in both knees, had pain in them for years afterwards. Shit is the worst. She has my sympathies because fuuuuu it's the WORST.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fuck I hope she's alright. Sounds like a bad tackle on one of her legs

Get well soon OddMorsela
Pulga pls. PLS.

http://shrani.si/f/z/LF/3SYqyrcx/howtopulg.png[img][/QUOTE]

okay now that's brilliant :lol

Barzul

One of Arteta/Flams would need to get moved on if we do sign him though. I still don't understand why we didn't just sign Cesc, put some shackles on him and deploy him as a deep lying playmaker. That's the role Arteta plays at the moment and I can't see how Cesc would have done a worse job. He has the intelligence and passing range to play a role like that. He's not dynamic enough and doesn't have the athleticism required for a CAM position in our system even though it's his favoured role.

But yeh, signing Khedira would signify a change in system from Wenger. Ramsey and him taking turns to mop up defensively while the other bombs forward. The more I think about it though, I think we should go for someone better than Khedira if we are going to change the system to something like that.

Anyone better than Khedira will be really expensive. I think.

GorillaJu

Odd the real question here though, is she cute? Would she accept me taking care of her as she heals up?

I'm dedicated and loyal.

:lol

She is 32 and has two daughters. When I was in HS I made a lot of "friends" who just wanted to stop by my house to hit on my sister. A kid even shouted out "BRIAN IM GONNA FUCK YR SISTER" in class once.

In that article: the relevant decision is not yet final and binding, i.e. an appeal to the Court of Arbitration of Sport (CAS) is still possible (cf. art. 67 par. 1 of the FIFA Statutes) by the player and/or the Uruguayan FA, subject to certain conditions.

I suppose Barca can back out of the deal, but we'd be happy to keep him I'm sure. Price won't be lowered though, they're only getting him because they agreed to pay his release clause. No release clause, no deal.

so you want his sister, Pulg's mum, Wilbur's Lloyd, my sister AND the Russian(s)

PICK ONE

I don't want Lloyd for anything sexual, I just want to be a proper father figure for him, so he doesn't end up like his brothers.

:lol

She is 32 and has two daughters. When I was in HS I made a lot of "friends" who just wanted to stop by my house to hit on my sister. A kid even shouted out "BRIAN IM GONNA FUCK YR SISTER" in class once.

Damn, that kid had it all figured out man, he didn't give a fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom