• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Inzaghi is saying all the right things. I NEED the season to start already
What's he been saying?

BsMzsHeIQAAitvs.jpg:large
Looool

Suen

Just got home from work.

Looks like you guys have created some more work for me to do this evening.

Time to go through the thread.
Wes I'm innocent. I have nothing to do with this or whatever whatsapp related stuff that is going on. I'm busy feeding all my clubs and just come here for transfer news.

Thanks for all the news here guys. Will come back to read more another time.

giphy.gif

Wilbur

Banned
I had a six pack when I was like eleven

And I had one until I was sixteen

And now it's gone

Lost

Like tears in the rain

Like cum down the drain

Like Buttner

Hixx

The lighting in Alien: Isolation looks incredible.

The game looks boring as hell though. If the game relies on the horror to be entertaining it just doesn't interest me. It's like with Outlast: you could watch someone play through that and feel like you've no need to play it. Not that I've watched a play through of it because it looks boring anyway.

Barzul

These are exciting times to be an Arsenal fan. We can actually hear transfer rumors and believe that they'll come off. I still don't know how to handle it all myself.

omgkitty

These are exciting times to be an Arsenal fan. We can actually hear transfer rumors and believe that they'll come off. I still don't know how to handle it all myself.

Just masturbate furiously all the time. It's the only way to ease the tension.

The game looks boring as hell though. If the game relies on the horror to be entertaining it just doesn't interest me. It's like with Outlast: you could watch someone play through that and feel like you've no need to play it. Not that I've watched a play through of it because it looks boring anyway.

Had the same feeling watching it tbh. The ship design has to be fucking spectacular if the entire game is literally just walking about hiding in cupboards

WJD

Manuela Lanza ‏@ManuelaNEWS 2m
Mascherano confessed in the mixed zone he had to 'open his anus to stop Robben’s goal' It looks like he won't be sitting for a while haha

oh my word

Who was it that had buttock surgery this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom