• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

Apparently Kroos' agent said to Barcelona that he would join them for a free next season cos he really wants to play for them...but Barcelona said no because they don't wanna do Bayern like that.

Mes que in club.

Kroos is just a reject now :lol Gentleman's club taking in him, great gesture.

Mastadon

Banned
Sweet, got my internship.

Considering I've got a fairly long standing knee issue you may have sold me. Will do some research in a bit.

Grats! Depending on how bad your knee is, you might want to look in to T25 first. It's by the same guy, but it's 25 minutes a day rather than 40+. Just do what you can and you'll see results. You'll probably vomit.

Blablurn

Wow.

Apparently Kroos' agent said to Barcelona that he would join them for a free next season cos he really wants to play for them...but Barcelona said no because they don't wanna do Bayern like that.

Mes que in club.

Kroos be like

ivYV9SrU75Ell.gif

Elchele

Wow.

Mes que in club.

dat Barcelona - Bayern partnership. Got to send them Rafinha and Badstuber as a reward.

If Inzaghi fail do you think the board and ppl associated with the club will throw him under the bus like they did with Seedorf?

No I don't think so. I think he will be obedient to the club, something Seedorf wasn't. Unless Milan starts the season winning every game the media will have fun with him though.

What's he been saying?

from football-italia

“From when I started this profession and two years ago sadly hung up my boots, my greatest desire was to become Coach of Milan, the club of my life,” he declared.

People have forgotten who Milan is, what it represents and the fact this is the most successful club in the world.

Anyone who begins the profession of a Coach dreams of being on the bench of either Milan or Real Madrid, but for me it has always been Milan. I’ll give all of myself and hope to be up to the task.

I think the most important thing is to recreate the DNA of Milan. That means respect, the group ethic, the desire to come to Milanello with a smile because the work we do is fantastic.

When I won, I was always part of a group of real men. A Coach who expects rules to be followed must be the first to set the example for the players.

I’ll try to be myself, not copy anyone. I hope my ambition, my desire to bring Milan back where it belongs is understood.

When I accepted Milan, I thought of the team and the people I have at my disposal. I believe in this team, that it can return to being what it was.

I will work on respect of rules and nutrition. As we are paid well and can do the greatest job in the world, this is absolutely an iron rule for me.

This team needs anger and I trust it has it after finishing eighth in Serie A last season. There is the desire to prove themselves.

Honour the shirt was always my motto and it must be our first thought too.”

“I am very self-critical, so I always put myself up for the challenge and want to improve. My experiences with the Allievi and Primavera youth teams fortified me.

I look to the Coaches I worked with, and there have been many. Ancelotti is the emblem, as he is loved and respected by his players. That is my intention, even if I am Filippo Inzaghi and not Ancelotti.

I will always forgive a technical error, but will never forgive the wrong attitude. A Milan player cannot get it wrong off the field.”

“I didn’t call Diego Simeone, but I watched Atletico and its organisation. I will try to bring my own methods. I like 4-3-3 or 4-4-2.

“Milan finished in eighth place, so obviously we need to change something in this team. I am relaxed, as I know the ambitions of the owners. They want to get back to winning ways.

“I told the lads I want an attacking and positive Milan, hopefully with entertaining football too. We must try to take control of the game.”

Scum

Wow.

Mes que in club.

Oh Kroos.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wow.

Mes que in club.

The real reason: we don't think you're worth the salary you're demanding

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I really want this new season to begin, WC was great, PL is going to be awesome. Really intrigued to see what LvG does in these pre-season games, would love to see him put his best foot forward as much as possible, cant stand teams full of players that will never see the light of day.

Clegg

Giggs said the WC and player holidays is holding up transfers but he thinks more will come in.

Hold on to your butts.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Giggs said the WC and player holidays is holding up transfers but he thinks more will come in.

Hold on to your butts.

Would be nice not to have to throw players in at the start of the season like prior seasons, but I honestly dont see another way, we are fucking slow with these things for some reason.

wedward

Sanchez said: “I’m so happy to be joining Arsenal, a club which has a great manager, a fantastic squad of players, huge support around the world and a great stadium in London. I’m looking forward to meeting my new team-mates and to be playing for Arsenal in the Premier League and Champions League. I will give my best to Arsenal and want to make all the supporters happy.”

GET THE FUCK INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom