• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
wsEGKIE.png

Nice.

Ingeniero

Real Madrid C.F. ‏@realmadriden ahora
Official Statement: Fernando Hierro, first-team assistant coach in replacement of Zinedine Zidane #realmadrid

Hixx

Of all the current top teams in England, Arsenal are easily the most likable. I hope the bring in a few more players of the same calibre as Sanchez because I'm sick to fuck of seeing Chelsea/City/United win the league already.

Wenger will win the league eventually and on the last day make a speech, drop the mic and disappear into Arabian punditry. It is known.

Slizz

Who is wearing 7 at Arsenal these days? Wheoever it is tell him to do one.

I am always nice and friendly. Yurt just paints a nasty picture of me.

:D

Sanchez is a good signing, I think he'll do well in the PL. Still the best signing is the new fitness coach/trainer for Arsenal.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Congratulations to Arsenal, lets keep United out of the top 4.

Papa Mourinho will sell his dear van Gaal all the players he needs to ensure we are in the top four, embrace the relationship Wooden.

Arnie

Great signing for Arsenal.

Pogba to Chelsea is also sublime business.

And we're about to lose Suarez.

Good thing I'm going straight to the pub from work.

Salvadora

Thanks for the welcome, guys.

Will stick around depending on how busy I am with real life stuff.

Debuchy is sponsored by Puma, by the way. Wouldn't steal headlines if he was announed with the kits.

wedward

Theo Walcott ‏@theowalcott 58s
What a Signing!!!!! Can not wait and looking forward to playing with Alexis Sanchez!!!!! #COYG

Is Pogba to Chelsea happening or is he just shopping?

Barzul

Theo Walcott ‏@theowalcott 1m
What a Signing!!!!! Can not wait and looking forward to playing with Alexis Sanchez!!!!! #COYG

The players are ecstatic too. What a time to be alive. Arsene Wenger is a genius.

edit: Damn it wedward.

Argentina is the team that deserves the least to be in the finals, Sabella is atroucious as a coach, the midfield is a joke, the defense is amateurish, and the 4-3-1-2 formation smells of Bilardism.

But with all that I want the albiceleste to win.

Regarding Barcelona, a mistake getting Bravo after signing Ter Stegen, one of them will go out the same way Rustu Recber went out, my money is on the german leaving on loan. The right way to do it, was to get Stegen, and get a 34-35 year old as a backup, someone like Julio Cesar or Cech.

Rakitic, a decent signing, he is not Fabregas, he is not Xavi, he is not Iniesta, he isnt even Keita, which makes me believe that Barcelona mgmt is betting on a slow, aging Xavi to lead again, big mistake.

Looks like Alexis is on his way to Arsenal, good move, after the wc he had, he resembled a bit that player at Udinese, now was the time to sell him, he is not a saint of my devotion and between him and Pedro, I chose Pedro since Pedro can actually shoot and score 1 of every 3 chances.

There is still a huge defender gap to fill and looks like Zubizarreta instead of going for 2 good options he is going for 1 overpriced CB.

The current mgmgt lacks balls, lacks vision, the same balls and vision that other teams such as Juve had when they went for Pogba, all because of the shitty unchangeable tiki taka mentality. Mark my words, Barcelona will flop this season again, they will bring an strict coach to reset the team, then find a decent long term replacement in the next 2 years,

Cycle always repeats Cruyff - Robson - Van Gaal, Rikjaard - Pep - Tito, Martino - Enrique - ?; the only difference now is that unlike Van Gaal and Pep, Enrique doesnt have the same authority with signings and somehow mgmt expects him to continue with the same Pep formula that worked in 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom