• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappe

Pogba's always been the better choice and easier one to get (logically) I think.

-I think everybody knows Pogba will eventually leave Juve.
-If you buy Pogba, you can eventually resell him when he decides to leave again. With Vidal, he would be in decline with not much to offer to the next club (years). Smarter financially.
-Pogba is younger, so if he goes to another club, it doesn't rule out a future move to Real Madrid. 4 years of service at Chelsea means he would now be in his prime ready for a move to Real.
-A step up for Vidal would be Real Madrid. A move to another club would erase any possibility of ever going to Real Madrid because of his age. La Liga makes more sense considering it's preferred over PL due to language
-Vidal is the better midfielder now and he loves Juve so much that he has a tattoo of them.

I hope Woodward considered all of this.

This could be similar to last season where his dumbass went after Cesc after Thiago was already sold to Bayern. There was no way Barca was going to sell both in the same summer. Similarly, Juve will not sell both in the same summer. The first midfielder out of Juve will be the only one out of Juve.
You should become Wooders advisor. Poor guy is clueless.

L1NETT

That's crap right there we have Ramsey. Also Mertesacker and Ozil will be World Cup winners. Don't be that guy.

He's not that far off. Compared to other successful Arsenal teams, you really don't have a leader. Ozil in that category is laughable, and don't think Mert or Ramsey really are. If they were yous wouldn't have collapsed as badly in recent years.

Need a Keane/Viera type player imo

Sanchez if a fan fucking tastic signing mind, not trying to douse your chips

Clegg

This could be similar to last season where his dumbass went after Cesc after Thiago was already sold to Bayern. There was no way Barca was going to sell both in the same summer. Similarly, Juve will not sell both in the same summer. The first midfielder out of Juve will be the only one out of Juve.
I don't think that's quite true. Plenty of stuff going around now saying that the business side of Barca were very open to selling Fabregas last summer even after Thiago left. The footballing side won out though.

Wes

venison crêpe
Don't post your whatsapp group stuff in here, especially if it's being done to incite or provoke a reaction.

Let's not start the countdown to the new club season with thread drama. Nobody got time for that.

That all said, welcome to our new thread contributors.

bud

A1_Ronz ‏@OfficialRonz_
I feel that Arturo Vidal will come arsenal. If y'all know football you'll know Vidal n Sanchez have the same agents

welcome to arsenal, arturo erasmo vidal pardo.

Abraxas

He's not that far off. Compared to other successful Arsenal teams, you really don't have a leader. Ozil in that category is laughable, and don't think Mert or Ramsey really are. If they were yous wouldn't have collapsed as badly in recent years.

Need a Keane/Viera type player imo

Sanchez if a fan fucking tastic signing mind, not trying to douse your chips

A hero rises.

gun__1290426598_miquel22112010.jpg

Don't post your whatsapp group stuff in here, especially if it's being done to incite or provoke a reaction.

Let's not start the countdown to the new club season with thread drama. Nobody got time for that.

Thanks Wes we tried to warn him but he didn't listen.

bud

Dr Bdon ‏@DrBdon
@Karibiba Pogba is Arsenal matter my darling. He'll play one more season at Juve and come home. To take his throne where Vieira once reigned

giroud
ozil
sanchez & vidal
pogba

god, this is too much. i'm so happy right now.

wedward

One thing about Sanchez, and most of the signings that Arsenal make, they are what we call in Latinamerica, "pechos frios" cold heart players that fold under pressure, happened with Ozil, with Podolski, with Sanchez, with Gervinho, Arshavin, Hleb, Rosicky, all these players end up flopping even thou they have talent, because they are not leaders, and Arsenal doesnt have a Sol Campbell anymore, not a Patrick Vieira.

lol.

uh huh.

Barzul

he will leave Arsenal before you know it.

Why would he? We're on the cusp of greatness and he knows he can be central to that. The team and manager stayed with him through his most difficult time in football (leg break). Fans were calling for him to be sold to Fulham and the manager rewarded him with a 5 year contract. He won't leave. He'll stay here and win things.

You don't just let Pogba and Vidal go in the same summer.

Vidal this summer and Pogba next is logical but Pogba wants to go and Vidal wants to commit he's older and settled.

Pogba is just poorly advised.

Plan B - Strootman

Loooool this fucking page :(

It's too much

See you guys on Saturday

Yeah I'm leaving until I have achieved something. Which is about 5 minutes probably, I really need to poop.

When are we getting a OT1? DANISH SUPERLIGA STARTING SOON WES.

wedward

Remember when people were crying because Wenger was playing beach volleyball and were worried he wasn't working on signings.

That was fun.

edit-I see Baki is still angry. Lovely.

Lightning

Banned
One thing about Sanchez, and most of the signings that Arsenal make, they are what we call in Latinamerica, "pechos frios" cold heart players that fold under pressure, happened with Ozil, with Podolski, with Sanchez, with Gervinho, Arshavin, Hleb, Rosicky, all these players end up flopping even thou they have talent, because they are not leaders, and Arsenal doesnt have a Sol Campbell anymore, not a Patrick Vieira.
Aaron Ramsey winner in extra time. GOAT player.

dc89

Sanchez! What a signing!

---

My gf has done something to her back! Pretty bad. She said she sneezed a work yesterday and then had a pain in the bottom of her back, thought nothing of it, then went to stand up from her desk and she could hardly straighten up. Last night she had really bad pain, couldn't straighten up. Couldn't even lie down in bed! Eventually she got comfy but then woke up at like 2am with really bad pain, so much so she said she was gonna throw up! She had to sleep on the sofa sat up.

Today, she's been better, more mobile and stuff. Anyone an expert at back pain?

Sanchez! What a signing!

---

My gf has done something to her back! Pretty bad. She said she sneezed a work yesterday and then had a pain in the bottom of her back, thought nothing of it, then went to stand up from her desk and she could hardly straighten up. Last night she had really bad pain, couldn't straighten up. Couldn't even lie down in bed! Eventually she got comfy but then woke up at like 2am with really bad pain, so much so she said she was gonna throw up! She had to sleep on the sofa sat up.

Today, she's been better, more mobile and stuff. Anyone an expert at back pain?

I'm an expert in common sense and I say take her to the doctor

Back/Spinal injuries definitely shouldn't just be ignored

They're not the same kind of player at all.
there is a lot that they share in common, both can play in pretty much every position except anchor man and forward, have excelent passing skills, and are pretty consistent, I'd even add, Ramsey is better at marking than Iniesta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom