• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick photoshop I did. Give it a few years.

8z7iXdL.png
cant turn down dat Txiki offer :banderas:

dc89

I'm an expert in common sense and I say take her to the doctor

Back/Spinal injuries definitely shouldn't just be ignored

Her sister is a nurse and she's said loads of rest etc.

She's better today than last night. Last night she couldn't even walk between rooms without my help, damn it was scary. Today, she's much more mobile and now it's just a tightness.

If there is no improvement tomorrow, I'll get the Dr out.

@gunnerblog: Ivan Gazidis not present at the kit launch. Been taking care of 'other important business'. I think we can excuse him. #afc

Bender? So exited we finally got Sanchez and now they maybe even more to come.

sohois

Congrats ArseGAF, hell of a signing.

Shocked other clubs like City/United/Chelsea didn't try to steal him away.

Here you go:

9teN1D3.png

united wouldn't have been able id imagine. between the lack of cl and the London factor they wouldn't have had a chance. anf city would have had to sell someone to bring in sanchez

wedward

@gunnerblog: Ivan Gazidis not present at the kit launch. Been taking care of 'other important business'. I think we can excuse him. #afc

Bender? So exited we finally got Sanchez and now they maybe even more to come.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES IVAN GAZIDIS DO?

I always new he would be vindicated. Has been doing a great job lately. Aside from ticket prices.

phaze

Late but yay for the Sanchez. Is there any word on fee we've paid ?

Didn't quite believe that Ozil would be a break in our transfer policy. That crow tastes good though.

Theo Walcott ‏@theowalcott 58s
What a Signing!!!!! Can not wait and looking forward to playing with Alexis Sanchez!!!!! #COYG

Is Pogba to Chelsea happening or is he just shopping?

Doesn't Sanchez play in his position mostly ? Maybe he's just happy Wenger will have no choice but to play him through middle.

TheXbox

Congrats ArseGAF, hell of a signing.

Shocked other clubs like City/United/Chelsea didn't try to steal him away.
City don't need him, and for that same price we'll probably end up signing Benatia. We need a CB more than another forward. Can't speak for the other two but I mean United and at this point Chelsea are pretty fucking stacked up front

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Expectations going to be pretty hefty next year for Arsenal then?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sanchez! What a signing!

---

My gf has done something to her back! Pretty bad. She said she sneezed a work yesterday and then had a pain in the bottom of her back, thought nothing of it, then went to stand up from her desk and she could hardly straighten up. Last night she had really bad pain, couldn't straighten up. Couldn't even lie down in bed! Eventually she got comfy but then woke up at like 2am with really bad pain, so much so she said she was gonna throw up! She had to sleep on the sofa sat up.

Today, she's been better, more mobile and stuff. Anyone an expert at back pain?
Excuses. She just doesnt want to have sex with Danny Greyjoy.

Pennywise

Yes. And they are not a poor club, they don't have to sell. They told us politely to get fucked last year and I expect a similar answer again.

They aren't poor, but they're not get flooded with money like they used to by Bayer.

And they still need to qualify for the CL, they lost two good players with Sidney Sam and Can.
Allthough they got Drmic and Calhanoglu who both need to proof they're no 1 season wonder.

You could get him.

wedward

I can't wait for the Premier League to go back to the glory days.

Arsenal and United dominating and all the small clubs looking on.

L1NETT

I can't wait for the Premier League to go back to the glory days.

Arsenal and United dominating and all the small clubs looking on.

1999-2000 season

United first
Arsenal second

Bradford stayed up on the last day

Man City in the championship

It's a deal

Hixx

wedward makes it very difficult to like Arsenal though.

I take it back! I hope everyone has a disaster of a season except Sunderland. Fuck everyone else.

Barzul

Spanish Gooner ‏@ElSpanishGooner 2m
CANDENA SER: "Arsenal about to agree the loan of Atlético de Madrid right back Manquillo. The loan includes a buy option". (Reliable)

That's Jenkinson out on loan then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom