• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
Welcome back elsk

Come eat my mangoes.
ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

FootballFan

Wow.

Apparently Kroos' agent said to Barcelona that he would join them for a free next season cos he really wants to play for them...but Barcelona said no because they don't wanna do Bayern like that.

Mes que in club.

Kroos is just a reject now :lol Gentleman's club taking in him, great gesture.

Wouldn't be surprised if true tbh. Both FCBs are tight bros.

Baki

Fabregas is old news. We have a new hero. His name is Aaron Ramsey.

Our midfield is stacked but we should avoid allowing our rivals to strengthen.

We let? Everyone let that happen, not only us. Just because we had first option didn't mean no other club can bid for him.

He wanted to be in London. Wenger broke everyone's heart with this one. I hope Wenger will make up for this by buying another world class player like Vidal.

Wilbur

Banned
Boardwalk Empire returns for it's final, eight-episode season on Sunday, September 7th.

Ahhh yisss.

Only 8?! I thought it was 10

Such a shame that people cream themselves over House of Cards and Boardwalk gets cancelled due to low ratings. The Wire and Deadwood suffered the same fate. I can console myself with this.

Barzul

Guys don't you think Theo is more likely to start as CF than Sanchez? Like Salva said, he looks like he really has bulked up.

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 4m
Neymar: "I prefer that Argentina wins the World Cup. Messi deserves it for all he has done in football. He's my friend, I wish him the best"

Neymar is dead.

He won't leave Brazil alive.

Pennywise

Only 8?! I thought it was 10

Such a shame that people cream themselves over House of Cards and Boardwalk gets cancelled due to low ratings. The Wire and Deadwood suffered the same fate. I can console myself with this.

Yeah, allthough it's a good time to end it.
They could drag it for two more seasons or so, but unlike Game of Thrones, it looks like they don't create filler material or stuff that isn't necessary.

Salvadora

I'm really happy with the Puma deal.

We're easily the biggest client they have and this is a big step forward for the company, so Arsenal should really benefit.

Plus, it's only 5 years.

wedward

There is no such thing as getting "TOO EXCITED" about football. That's the whole point. To get excited about things you have no control over.

Baki

no

lol. nice.

Come on man, I agree we need a better striker but Giroud is the perfect backup, we can't sell him.

Fine. He can be a backup.

Ballague (I know) is reporting the Manquillo news also.

You know he's getting a new contract right? When he gets back.

‏@GuillemBalague
As well as Debuchy, AFC about to finalise a loan deal for Manquillo. Both for the right back position. Not huge names but clever picks

Jenks is gone lads

Gary Lineker ✔ @GaryLineker
Follow
If AFC wrap up deals with Alexis Sanchez & Debuchy, & get Khedira, which I hear is possible, they could well win the title.

Nice. One good sign is we are getting our summer business done early. Still early July. Football is alive.

Why is everyone shitting bricks because Arsenal have signed Sanchez? They got all excited when they signed Ozil too.

They ended up in a battle for 4th with the toffees.

7 points off top. Do one mate.

In the modern world we live in the most important metric is twitter followers.

How many do Man U have?

Don't worry. I'll be waiting.

About 1.3m less than Arsenal despite Arsenal having the account 4 years before United. Don't worry, they'll pass you up before the season is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom