• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n8g0qyvLJ91rjev45o1_500.jpg

I'm sorry Milch.

That one must really hurt :(

Not really. Gave all while he was at the club and was great. Sometimes you just need to change something in your team. With Lewandowski in our squad, our second striker would always have been Schieber'd. Now we actually have a decent striker-force, number-wise.

Lewa in the Bayern stuff still looks off, though.

Edit: Also some advice: His nickname is Lewy. Now that he's at Bayern, I won't give a shit anymore and call him Lewa but as Bayern fan, you should keep that in mind :D

pulga

Banned
Qeue Yurt saying it was a great decision even though he hasnt picked up a book since junior high and knows fuck all what he's talking about.

Jarnet87

we will cut a lot off the wage bill when Darren Fletcher and Ashley Young are gone. Darren makes over 70k a week, disgusting.

Showaddy

Hummels will be a R. Madrid or Barca player than end up at Bayern. It'll most likely be Reus.

Yeah I was thinking Barca have got to go big on centre backs this summer. Surely they're not going to stick with the same defence for the next 2 years?

Hummels will never go to Bayern

Sounds stupid considering he was a Bayern youth player but it's the truth.

Hummels was really angry at Götze when he heard of his transfer. You notice that Hummels wants to become the second big team in Germany with us, even if that means less titles.

By the way, guys. I might need some advice from you later, I'll see if I have more time to post, could be longer.

Scum

Yeah I was thinking Barca have got to go big on centre backs this summer. Surely they're not going to stick with the same defence for the next 2 years?
With Zubi in charge of transfers, it wouldn't surprise me. They'll stick Mascherano in defence instead. Should have spent the money on Hummels plus one other CB instead of Suarez.

Meier

City put up the full Fernandinho documentary they did which I'd recommend watching but it's probably not terribly interesting if you're not a fan. It's a cool inside look at his career though.. probably mirrors a lot of South American players in the struggles they go through as youngsters to get discovered. This particular moment (and the bits that follow) when he was selected for the World Cup is a really cool moment to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHpOWv2MkeY#t=2365

@wayneveysey
Arsenal are targeting a second marquee forward to play alongside Alexis Sanchez next season. News to come..... #AFC

Veysey has spoken

Showaddy

With Zubi in charge of transfers, it wouldn't surprise me. They'll stick Mascherano in defence instead. Should have spent the money on Hummels plus one other CB instead of Suarez.

Seems like it all just about big headline grabbing signings instead of actually building a team lol

Barzul

@wayneveysey
Arsenal are targeting a second marquee forward to play alongside Alexis Sanchez next season. News to come..... #AFC

Veysey has spoken

It's Remy. Veysey is by far the most successful journo in monetizing twitter for hits. No one else really comes close. He uses the right words so people stay on Goal and keep refreshing until the article comes up. It's pretty smart actually.

Scum

Seems like it all just about big headline grabbing signings instead of actually building a team lol
That's exactly it too. It pretty fucking stupid when you realise it won't be that hard for Barca to attract the players the need. They'll finish 3rd in a two team league.

Helenius on loan to Aalborg.... ffs Villa, should have sold him to us, we still need a striker and not like you're ever going to use Helenius, with Bendtner coming.

Meier

Chelsea's signings are like Football Manager in real life. I love it. No fuss, just bam, some young guy from the Croatian league. Can't imagine he does anything but go out on loan but good for him.

New thread and I didn't realise :(

Chelsea's signings are like Football Manager in real life. I love it. No fuss, just bam, some young guy from the Croatian league. Can't imagine he does anything but go out on loan but good for him.

He sounds talented, so he'll no doubt go out on loan for 4 years before we sell him and buy him back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom