• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

789shadow

Banned
The list of league champions is still hysterically out of date. Not to mention the league lists still have teams that were relegated.

4c60dQO.png

Smug sum bitch.

He looks like Gary Cahill got plastic surgery to look pretty.

Chelsea's signings are like Football Manager in real life. I love it. No fuss, just bam, some young guy from the Croatian league. Can't imagine he does anything but go out on loan but good for him.

Yeah he will certainly go on loan or just play reserve team football for a while, but hey just the few times these small transfers do work it's great.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOO
NOOOO

NOOOO

NO

Gotze is going to be a great LB though.

GHG

Gold Member
Wayne Veysey ‏@wayneveysey 3 mins
Arsenal are targeting a second marquee forward to play alongside Alexis Sanchez next season. News to come..... #AFC

Wayne pls.

It could have been if Moyes wasn't dumb enough to give him 300k

I think Moyes believed in his heart that if he got Rooney's future at OT sorted out he will be safe from fans and management.

He probably spent more time on that than figuring out how to win games.

Meier

Yeah he will certainly go on loan or just play reserve team football for a while, but hey just the few times these small transfers do work it's great.

He was apparently on the 30-man list of players for the World Cup. Seems like he's probably quite talented and I bet he cost a few million quid at most.

People on the City boards are asking why we signed Zuculini if we'll loan him out right away. If you can get a guy for pennies on the dollar and then flip him for a profit in a few seasons with him possibly never even playing for you? It's fantastic business. If he doesn't pan out at all, you're out almost nothing. It's so damn smart. Chelsea are run very shrewdly.

wedward

Alexis wanted to return to Italy but he had a conversation with Wenger and Wengy convinced him to come to Arsenal.

Blablurn

So did Barca, look at them now, his drug fueled abuse of the club left them like heroin addicts, searching for their next fix while everyone else can see they're just slowly dying.

lol

Isn't CM Alaba's preferred position though?

Before his contract extension Alaba mentioned several times that he prefers to play in midfield.

It was Gaal who turned him into a left back.

only Thiago's beautiful passes could make me feel better about this shit

Hopefully he stays healthy.

omgkitty

Before his contract extension Alaba mentioned several times that he prefers to play in midfield.

It was Gaal who turned him into a left back.

I vaguely remember Alaba playing in midfield, but he's one of the best LB's in the world. This is almost like sticking Lahm in midfield. Oh wait....

Blablurn

I vaguely remember Alaba playing in midfield, but he's one of the best LB's in the world. This is almost like sticking Lahm in midfield. Oh wait....

Alaba was a CAM first.

Then Gaal put him at the LB position

Then Alaba fucked up against Frankfurt

Then we gave him on loan to Hoffenheim where he way CAM again

Then he came back. Jupp put him on LB again.

The rest is history <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom