• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Still remember those Liverpool fans and their "they hold the main cards for Sanchez" without realising that Wenger ripped Liverpool's hand up both before and during the world cup before negotiations between Liverpool and Barca even begun. Thing of beauty.

Liverpool and Barça have had a deal for Suarez in the making since last November.

inky

LOL, that's rough. The show was more style over substance, but hey, it had a couple of good things going on for it.

There was this guy in the official thread a while back comparing the finale to the best recent episodes on TV (red wedding, breaking bad Ozymandias, etc), can't remember his name but he was pretty passionate about the show. He's probably heartbroken right about now LMAO.

Arsenal-formation-tactics.png

Fullbacks are average, and with some luck Gnabry will take over from Theo, but a good 11. This squad though is still not good enough to challenege on all fronts.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I haven't seen Hannibal, but house of cards over Boardwalk empire is a joke

And TD is gonna win everything, but I kinda got swept away with the hype. Breaking Bad was brilliant, deserves the win (although wouldn't mind MM beating Cranston)

True D will win nothing, and deservedly so. Four nominations and two of them in one category with Cranston :lol GOOD LUCK

Emmy is jokes. Awards are jokes. Ballon d'Or, Oscars, the World Cup, the Champions League...ALL JOKES

Arsenal-formation-tactics.png

Fullbacks are average, and with some luck Gnabry will take over from Theo, but a good 11. This squad though is still not good enough to challenege on all fronts.
Feel like Özil playing behind Giroud is a waste. He's not the kind to make runs for a playmaker. Swap him for Remy and I would be happy with that XI.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's a fucking outrage isn't it. Idiotic vaginal smallpox gash like Downton Abbey gets nominated but not Hannibal? Please, where's my fucking grenade, I need to ram it up my arse and pull the pin.
they're not worth it Carbo.
LOL, that's rough. The show was more style over substance, but hey, it had a couple of good things going on for it.

There was this guy in the official thread a while back comparing the finale to the best recent episodes on TV (red wedding, breaking bad Ozymandias, etc), can't remember his name but he was pretty passionate about the show. He's probably heartbroken right about now LMAO.

AHAH I can only imagine. As far as Hannibal is concerned, the nominations should be the last thing on their mind right now. Their ratings are still so-so I think? :( fucking NBC and their trigger happy directors

Carbonox

they're not worth it Carbo.

AHAH I can only imagine. As far as Hannibal is concerned, the nominations should be the last thing on their mind right now. Their ratings are still so-so I think? :( fucking NBC and their trigger happy directors

At least, at least, we're getting the season 3 we need and deserve. My cock will be in ice until it starts. Will piss out my arse until then.

My only wish for award shows is that the nominees have put in deservedly good performances.

Obviously, it wouldn't be up to me to judge whether or not that is the case, because honestly who's seen everything around town, but it helps me feel less jaded about my favourite stuff not getting a look in.

bud

those monsters with the glowing eyes at the start of the very first game of thrones episode, did they appear again in seasons two and three?

True D will win nothing, and deservedly so. Four nominations and two of them in one category with Cranston :lol GOOD LUCK

Emmy is jokes. Awards are jokes. Ballon d'Or, Oscars, the World Cup, the Champions League...ALL JOKES

There's no stopping the Mcconaissance. He will win. Deservedly so.

Pennywise

Yes, I remember as a kid I went to this in door football tournament and we lost all our matches. But we got a medal anyway, cause we're all winners.

We were the big bang theory of that tournament

I renember a tournament where our coach did a LvG and failed.
I was the GK and played pretty great (one of the reasons a better club tried to get me, allthough I refused which was a horrible decision), we won every game until the final.
Our coach subbed another GK in for the penalties, he didn't catch a single ball and we lost.

Still got that silver medal :/

GorillaJu

I renember a tournament where our coach did a LvG and failed.
I was the GK and played pretty great (one of the reasons a better club tried to get me, allthough I refused which was a horrible decision), we won every game until the final.
Our coach subbed another GK in for the penalties, he didn't catch a single ball and we lost.

Still got that silver medal :/

Sounds pretty serious—what country was this in? It'd be fun to be in a league where even as a non-professional you have people vying for your services. Like how women are constantly vying for mine (have to turn them down though, sorry womens)

Meier

I'm about five episodes into Hannibal. Good acting and entertaining, but the writing is pretty terrible so far. I'll keep watching though.
Season 1 was very good and quite interesting, but season 2 (what these nominations would cover) stepped it up to another level. It's just about flawless IMO.

K1LLER7

I don't want any more players. Juve Bros you can keep Vidal. Bebe back is like a new signing. No need to waste any more money.

--------- Rooney - RVP -------

--------------- Bebe ---------

---- Mata - Herrera - Januzaj

Shaw ---- Evans - Jones ---- Rafael

------------- De Gea -----------

LVG pls.

GorillaJu

I don't want any more players. Juve Bros you can keep Vidal. Bebe back is like a new signing. No need to waste any more money.

--------- Rooney - RVP -------

--------------- Bebe ---------

---- Mata - Herrera - Januzaj

Shaw ---- Evans - Jones ---- Rafael

------------- De Gea -----------

LVG pls.

I would love it, absolutely love it if you guys played this formation every week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom