• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

Kevin-Keegan.jpg

if Arsenal finished 5th

It's very possible. Top 6 is going to be a real fight.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pogba being in London means fuck all

Juve is in Italy. If you want him, come and sit with us on a table, with his agent.

EmiPrime

I took the N3 last weekend but I have gone off slightly JLPT study and some of the obnoxious traps it throws out. I've started trying to speak to native speakers 4-5 times a week instead. Once you know N3/N2 grammar (the lines are a bit blurry here) it's possible to communicate really well.

Jarnet87

Fergie steals Pogba from Le Havre>becomes a one of a kind prospect> Fergie hypes him up as world class and ready for first team action> first team action never comes>The infamous Rafael and Park in midfield game>Raiola gets ahold of Pogba>Pogba leaves for Juve>becomes World Class right away>Raiola convinces Pogba to leave for Chelsea>Scores a screamer against United at Old Trafford>Fergie passes away at that exact moment like King Longshanks hearing Mel scream Freedom.

Time is a flat circle.

K1LLER7

Fergie steals Pogba from Le Havre>becomes a one of a kind prospect> Fergie hypes him up as world class and ready for first team action> first team action never comes>The infamous Rafael and Park in midfield game>Raiola gets ahold of Pogba>Pogba leaves for Juve>becomes World Class right away>Raiola convinces Pogba to leave for Chelsea>Scores a screamer against United at Old Trafford>Fergie passes away at that exact moment like King Longshanks hearing Mel scream Freedom.

Time is a flat circle.
Not of we buy Dirk Kuyt innit.

Pls no.

GQman2121

Banned
Pogba being in London means fuck all

Juve is in Italy. If you want him, come and sit with us on a table, with his agent.

Working out terms with a player and his camp before finalizing a deal with the club is not unheard of.

If we pull this off, it's basically the biggest signing summer for any one club in recent memory.

Cesc, Costa and Pogba? Who's fucking with that? Especially since we also unloaded Luiz for a Def Jam sum of monies.

Juve is the one club who's on field performances wouldn't be that affected by selling Pogba. It's not like they only have Anderson, Cleverley, and a dead old Scholes to replace him. They have Asamoah, and Marchisio.

Lightning

Banned
This pl I only see Chelsea, United, City, Arsenal and Liverpool challenging top 4. There will be a gap to the rest, I'm sure of it.

Pep will fall out with The Neuer and promote Navas K to the first team.

Neuernator will join Madrid to brat the wurst out of Kroos.

David De Gea will retire at Manchester United Football Club.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ranocchia for 20mil sound good?
Marotta still has a raging hard on for Ranocchia so I wouldnt rule that out :lol
Working out terms with a player and his camp before finalizing a deal with the club is not unheard of.

If we pull this off, it's basically the biggest signing summer for any one club in recent memory.

Cesc, Costa and Pogba? Who's fucking with that? Especially since we also unloaded Luiz for a Def Jam sum of monies.
But the problem isn't agreeing a deal with Pogba (who's on a laughable salary to begin with) and his agent, the problem is Juve and the transfer free. Remember that you aren't the only club looking for him, so if the others hear about any sort of negotiations between us they'll jump in too. A bidding war between Madrid, Chelsea and Bayern/Barca is the perfect scenario :p
You can have Rooney
Sounds good to me! Here....take Morata too.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Nah, he will play.

Pep will use Neuer as CM.

Alaba - Neuer - Lahm.

Sadly I was going to use the same joke.

It boggles my mind that out of all the teams in the world, he chooses one of the few that wouldn't guarantee him being on the Starting XI.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juve is the one club who's on field performances wouldn't be that affected by selling Pogba. It's not like they only have Anderson, Cleverley, and a dead old Scholes to replace him. They have Asamoah, and Marchisio.
Exactly xoxo

We can cope without Vidal and Pogba, but selling them BOTH in one window is fucking overkill, and for nothing since we don't have any target atm.

Seriously, who else are we looking at except for Iturbe? No one.

....Verratti is extending his contract in a few days too :((

Meier

Bought a hazelnut cream chunky Kit-Kat from World Market. Omfg it's amazing. English and Japanese candy is too good.

Exactly xoxo

We can cope without Vidal and Pogba, but selling them BOTH in one window is fucking overkill, and for nothing since we don't have any target atm.

Seriously, who else are we looking at except for Iturbe? No one.

....Verratti is extending his contract in a few days too :((

My dream was to have Pogba and Januzaj on the same team and for Juve to have Verratti and Berardi.

j0Mc3BY6begmJ_e.jpg

My plan B is to have Daehli come back to United. I think he's going to be class in 2-3 years.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I would love that^

Verratti is forever lost I'm afraid. :(
Bought a hazelnut cream Kit-Kat from World Market. Omfg it's amazing.
Please share it with your wife or else Viva will fucking ramble about family values again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom