• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzler

Anyone care to comment on my team?

First year doing this.

7t1OB8G.png

Thanks

I'd put less money in defence and beef up the strikeforce

Omiee

Who would you advice for the front?

Bony benteke and persie in the front and lose my defence for 4 mil players?

Meier

Thoughts?

3uh1pCg.png

Why did snipping tool blow this up...

I would recommend spending a little less on a few defenders so that you have more guaranteed points. Michu may fall off especially with Bony coming in, but Cazorla, Mata or Hazard are pretty safe bets. Agger feels a little expensive at 6 -- go for Zabaleta or Nastasic or someone from City.

Omiee

Besides benteke and bony who is good? Van persie is to expensive. Dzeko a good choice or Lampert? I have 8.5 to spend after i bought mata, hazard and santi

whats the latest on bale btw?

Wilbur

Banned
Besides benteke and bony who is good? Van persie is to expensive. Dzeko a good choice or Lampert? I have 8.5 to spend after i bought mata, hazard and santi

Berbatov will score the majority of Fulham's goals and is 7m I think. Kone, Sturridge, or Carroll could be good shouts.

K1LLER7

Jovetic (9.5m), Zaha (cheap), Wilshere (cheap), Paulinho, Coutinho, Benteke (9m), Soldado(?)

My team is amazing. Don't want to post because Viva will copy :p

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah, what's Soldado going to cost? He might be worth a shuffle.

If he's 9m I'll be delighted... but was just about to set myself a challenge.

15 spots. Gonna pick only one player from each team and leave out five teams. Not too fussed about winning, its the taking part that counts. Will come back with my inevitably shit team.

Omiee

If he's 9m I'll be delighted... but was just about to set myself a challenge.

15 spots. Gonna pick only one player from each team and leave out five teams. Not too fussed about winning, its the taking part that counts. Will come back with my inevitably shit team.

Just taking part in the gaf league. Its the league with my colleagues i want to win. As head of the departement i dont want to lose :p

What do you think off my team?

Omiee

Actually a really nice team you got there.

Maybe, maybe lacking the raw points one of the higher priced players would provide but nice and solid.

Was going for a all around good team. Will probaly not be even close with some of the teams in the gaf league. But with my co workers i think i could be in the battle for the win.

Arnie

Seems like everyone is opting for Benteke and Bony.

Might swap them out, it's no fun just having the same team as everyone else. Could be time for the big gamble.

Omiee

you got a thing for forwards that start with a B

Lol no, i was actually looking at somebody else in stead of berbatov but i think he might do good at fulham.

Still think i maybe should go for a higher priced guy and cut in my midfield but i dont know.

Seems like everyone is opting for Benteke and Bony.

Might swap them out, it's no fun just having the same team as everyone else. Could be time for the big gamble.

Alot of people don't have Van Persie, very surprising.

Aspas is a good shout for a striker in the early weeks. No Suarez, Sturridge won't be fit and Aspas looks a good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom