• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

panty

On Kaya Scodelario's Twitter profile:

Lost somewhere... forever in love with Arnie

What's he been up to?

iJILQsyh5oWv3.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Capoue to Spurs? Do they even need another central midfielder?

Depends. Huddlestone, Livermore and Parker are all on the transfer list.

If the latter two are moved on Capoue makes perfect sense. Given how injury prone Sandro and Dembele are, a new senior midfielder would be sensible.

Facism

Gold Member
YAAAAAAAY EMENIKE IN!

NOOOOOOO STOCH OUT!

:( The ghost of Kocaman's ego still floating around fenerbahce like that fat disgusting turd that never flushes in one go.

subtles

Anybody read Dom_Campbell's twitter feed just now? Interesting tale on how an Arsenal fan told him Wilshere was addicated to coke awhile back.

Before you guys throw a fit; I said interesting, not that I believe it. Arsenal are all the rage now.

One might appreciate Fowler's reply to Arsenal fans with a new perspective.

YAAAAAAAY EMENIKE IN!

NOOOOOOO STOCH OUT!

:( The ghost of Kocaman's ego still floating around fenerbahce like that fat disgusting turd that never flushes in one go.

I wouldn't be so happy. He's not the player you remember, he has that spartak taint now.

LTWheels

Henderson is Captain!! Fuck yes!!

@LFC: Confirmed #LFC team to face Valerenga: Jones, Spearing, Wisdom, Coates, Flanagan, Henderson, Allen, Alberto, Downing, Ibe, Aspas.

@LFC: #LFC subs: Mignolet, Enrique, Toure, Gerrard, Coutinho, Assaidi, Lucas, Borini, Sterling, Kelly.

Surprised Kelly is not starting.

subtles

Henderson is Captain!! Fuck yes!!

@LFC: Confirmed #LFC team to face Valerenga: Jones, Spearing, Wisdom, Coates, Flanagan, Henderson, Allen, Alberto, Downing, Ibe, Aspas.

@LFC: #LFC subs: Mignolet, Enrique, Toure, Gerrard, Coutinho, Assaidi, Lucas, Borini, Sterling, Kelly.

Surprised Kelly is not starting.

Our preseason tally of 13-0 will probably look a lot less rosy (I jest). Happy for Henderson.

phaze

Anybody read Dom_Campbell's twitter feed just now? Interesting tale on how an Arsenal fan told him Wilshere was addicated to coke awhile back.

Before you guys throw a fit; I said interesting, not that I believe it. Arsenal are all the rage now.

One might appreciate Fowler's reply to Arsenal fans with a new perspective.

Well it was clear that was what Fowler was getting at. Stories of Wilshere being drug addict have been out there for a long time.

subtles

So what did I miss from Nintendo Direct. Summary pls.

Luigi in Super Smash
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney
Nintendo Direct To Focus On The Wonderful 101 This Friday
Super Mario Bros. 3 Coming To 3DS And Wii U Virtual Consoles
Art Academy Sketchpad Launches This Week On Wii U
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Will Have Two Triforces

phaze

I'm aware of that, but some people believed he was referring to Arsene Wenger.

Ah I see, never would have made that connection. :D The image of elderly Arsene snorting coke is a bit too much. :lol

And to think GC was my first console, curse you my youth self !

Sane_Man

Real Madrid will soon sweep in for Suarez and probably buy him for £40 million. They've both wanted each other all along, but Real did not want to pay more than his £40 million "negotiation" clause. Real, along with Suarez and his agent, orchestrated this whole Arsenal ordeal along with fake threats of court cases, a bad work ethic in training, etc. to alienate Suarez from the club and the fans so much that there's no way Liverpool could keep him without his valuation plummeting next season. And compared to selling to a club in the Premiership who are most likely Liverpool's only chance of surpassing into the Champions League spots, a move to Real Madrid would suddenly seem like blessing to the fans and the club, as opposed to being something terrible before Arsenal ever got involved.

Count on it.

i'll be damned, Cardozo gonna talk on a press conference in 3 hours. these fuckin cunts want to send him to the B squad if he stays.

faridmon

That Guardian's Everton preview was a good read and one that gives me both anxiety and hope about the season. I honestly don't know what to expect from Martinez, he could both ways. I would be happy about 8th and be disappointed at the same time. Depends on how well we play.

I know I don't make sense, but yeahs, both optimistic and pessimistic about the season. But one thing is sure, This is the first time in years that I find that the clubs is actually becoming interesting after Moyes' predictable football on and off the field.

GQman2121

Banned
The Baltimore chapter of Chelsea in America, The Charm City Blues, has elected our first black president. We will celebrate tonight during the cup final. Should be a good turnout.

faridmon

Also, I hope Brian Oviedo and Ross Barkley gets more play time. Both of those players are talented players that never had a chance because of Moyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom