• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

RAWK is genuinely the worst forum on the internet.
Why are we taking a story written by the English media so seriously?

The media regardless of the country have been know to fabricate stories and England is well know as one of the worst for printing lies (The Sun ring a bell?).

We need to give our Luis the benefit of the doubt on this and wait for the club to officially reply which would lend more credence to the story.

Until then I will ignore this possible lie and support our Luis.
That is meaningless to the press.

We have all read stories with provocative headlines only to find they have spliced several quotes together to fabricate the story.

Until our Luis leaves he has my support.
Not in the slightest.

Our Luis has been unfairly chastised by the biased English media for years, we have all know this as a fact so why after all of that would he allow that same scum press to get this personal with him.

I smell a rat with this story. Our Luis is still our player and needs our support in this the darkest hour in his professional career.
It's alright.

bjaelke

That is mean. Wooden is not even here to defend himself :lol
L72OxUz.gif

[Post deleted]?

Have I done something wrong? :(

EDIT:

*cringe*

And that's while you could actually discuss Suarez (you know...the only solid thing related to Liverpool to discuss atm). Now everything is locked a la RAWK modding.

Presume mods just delete dissenting/negative opinions on RAWK

ShogunX

RAWK is genuinely the worst forum on the internet.

There are some awful posts on RAWK regarding Suarez but the one's you are quoting here are from a WUM. The lad doing it is from Grand old team (Everton site).

Presume mods just delete dissenting/negative opinions on RAWK

A lot of stuff on RAWK is negative. It's arguably the worst part about going on the site. It's a mass collection of Debbie downers and people pushing agendas with sly digs at the club and FSG.

Arnie

So my mate text me to say he was through to ticketmaster, went through to buy them, then e got an error. He now says the link to buy them has disappeared from the FA website.

Ahhhh what's going on.

Shagwell

There are some awful posts on RAWK regarding Suarez but the one's you are quoting here are from a WUM. The lad doing it is from Grand old team (Everton site).

A lot of stuff on RAWK is negative. It's arguably the worst part about going non the site. It's a mass collection of Debbie downers and people pushing agendas with sly digs at the club and FSG.

There's literally only one dude on there whose opinions I am willing to read. That fella called Juan Loco. Everybody else is shit.

Showaddy

So on the Spur's side of things the deal for Romanian centre-back Vlad Chiricheș is now off, we've sold Steven Caulker & all 3 of our remaining centre-backs are injured. The season starts in less than 2 weeks...

So on the Spur's side of things the deal for Romanian centre-back Vlad Chiricheș is now off, we've sold Steven Caulker & all 3 of our remaining centre-backs are injured. The season starts in less than 2 weeks...

And?

Business as usual for us. Our season starts in September.

Wilbur

Banned
So my mate text me to say he was through to ticketmaster, went through to buy them, then e got an error. He now says the link to buy them has disappeared from the FA website.

Ahhhh what's going on.

Yeah I just refreshed the page and the link's gone from there as well. What the fuck

Arnie

Yeah I just refreshed the page and the link's gone from there as well. What the fuck
Borrowed a link from a Twitter search. My ginger friend is pursuing it. Gonna be in the United end if we can get them so I actually will make a Moyes Out banner.

BANTER

ShogunX

There's literally only one dude on there whose opinions I am willing to read. That fella called Juan Loco. Everybody else is shit.

Nearly all one club dedicated forums are full of nutters, bad opinions and bullshit. Blue Moon forget everything pre Sheikh, Arsenal Mania pretend Arsenal are in the worlds elite, Grand Old team are talking about buying Arteta back and how Moyes held them back, Ready to Go change opinions like the weather and take the piss out of clubs in much better positions than they are and Toon Mania....nobody knows what the fuck is going on over there.

The one thing they all share is that they also have quality posters who are grounded in reality and therefore it's always unfair to write off a site because of the dickheads.

RAWK is one of the more popular fan sites on the web and therefore has a larger percentage of twats. It also doesn't help that people live on past glories and still hold the club up to the same standard.

Wilbur

Banned
Just tried for 3 tickets, sorry no exact matches were found

Just tried for 2 tickets, sorry no exact matches were found

well fuck

Shagwell

Nearly all one club dedicated forums are full of nutters, bad opinions and bullshit. Blue Moon forget everything pre Sheikh, Arsenal Mania pretend Arsenal are in the worlds elite, Grand Old team are talking about buying Arteta back and how Moyes held them back, Ready to Go change opinions like the weather and take the piss out of clubs in much better positions than they are and Toon Mania....nobody knows what the fuck is going on over there.

The one thing they all share is that they also have quality posters who are grounded in reality and therefore it's always unfair to write off a site because of the dickheads.

RAWK is one of the more popular fan sites on the web and therefore has a larger percentage of twats. It also doesn't help that people live on past glories and still hold the club up to the same standard.

I don't even mind the posters over there that much. Football supporters are a special breed in that they're fucking mental. It's the site's moderation that irks. It takes itself so bloody seriously. No banter allowed, only reasoned level-headed analysis. Which would be fine except the overwhelming majority of supporters are passionate and unreasonable. You end up having a forum where you can't even discuss the most glaring topics related to the club you support. What, then, does it exist for?

Anyway, sod it. Thankfully we have refuge here. Even if we have to share it with a load of horrible mancs, Barca supporters, Bayern fans, and the lot. :p

I love them really

Arnie

Just tried for 3 tickets, sorry no exact matches were found

Just tried for 2 tickets, sorry no exact matches were found

well fuck
Aye, think we've fucked it.

Oh well, will watch with a pint and some scampi at a nearby boozer. No doubt filled with United fans, and thinly veiled pops at David Moyes.

Labadal

Whatever happened to that site that used to stream PL games`? I think Viva was the one that pointed me in the right direction last time.

ShogunX

I don't even mind the posters over there that much. Football supporters are a special breed in that they're fucking mental. It's the site's moderation that irks. It takes itself so bloody seriously. No banter allowed, only reasoned level-headed analysis. Which would be fine except the overwhelming majority of supporters are passionate and unreasonable. You end up having a forum where you can't even discuss the most glaring topics related to the club you support. What, then, does it exist for?

Anyway, sod it. Thankfully we have refuge here. Even if we have to share it with a load of horrible mancs, Barca supporters, Bayern fans, and the lot. :p

I love them really

The problem with the moderation is that being so heavy handed ends up creating more problems. It only takes one dickhead on the site to shut down a whole thread for a day which in turn pisses everybody off and you end up getting other threads invaded with people trying to carry on their discussion - Obviously that thread then gets locked.

If anything the place needs to lock down registration for a while and just like GAF make people value their accounts. Heavy handed modding, post deletion, thread locking and random bans is not the way to promote healthy discussion.

K1LLER7

Rumours that Everton want Henriquez (GOHAN) on loan as part of the deal.

I'm happy with that. Matinez has coached him before at Wigan.

Get Fellani in and Keep Rooney, I'm happy.

If Rooney leaves, get a replacement in.

Rumours that Everton want Henriquez (GOHAN) on loan as part of the deal.

I'm happy with that. Matinez has coached him before at Wigan.

Get Fellani in and Keep Rooney, I'm happy.

If Rooney leaves, get a replacement in.

No.

What. Martinez that knob took Gohan and never played him. Forget that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom