• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWheels

There's a photo of Suarez circulating on twitter of him leaving Melwood today.

Seems as though it's after he's been told he's not welcome back until his attitude improves. He looks devastated.

This one?:

BRFkBgcCQAIXuxX.jpg

Meier

If Fellaini is being valued at around 25m does that mean Woodward wants Baines for 5m? Seems a bit unrealistic.

Well, Moyes apparently didn't think he was worth £23.5m. If they're offer £30m, it'd probably be like £20/10 or £17.5/12.5 or something. Still don't know why City haven't made a move for Baines.. he'd be perfect for us.

Capoue to spurs would be a good move for both parties. One needs a defender and the other wants to play for a bigger club.

Just sucks, when Mino needs some cash. :lol

He can cover CB then?

I guess this signing would make sense with Huddlestone rumoured to be off to Cardiff.

Well, Moyes apparently didn't think he was worth £23.5m. If they're offer £30m, it'd probably be like £20/10 or £17.5/12.5 or something. Still don't know why City haven't made a move for Baines.. he'd be perfect for us.

I'm guessing the price for his age is the main issue with any potential move.

Slizz

Getting ready to go harass Chelsea players, hopefully Ronnie plays a good chunk tonight.

Look for me in the stand I'll be drunk.

Arnie

LOOK HOW SAD HE LOOKS

the fucking gobshite

Stick him Brenny. Stick him good.

Stick Wenger one, whilst you're at it.

I want some assured quotes, and photos of Suarez doing kickups by the bins.

FootballFan

IF cavani cost 62 million

then saurez is worth 80 million

if david silva cost 40 million

then barca better cough off 50 million for our luiz.

i hate barcelona with passion after the 2009 semi finale i want our club to do no business to them.

Ahahahahaaaahahahaahhahhhha

Hahahshahahaaaaaahahahaa

Showaddy

He can cover CB then?

I guess this signing would make sense with Huddlestone rumoured to be off to Cardiff.

Apparently so. With Hudd, Scotty Parker & Livermore all surplus to requirements (according to the rumours) then it would sort of make sense as well.

2 Defensive Mids: Sandro, Capoue
2 Box to Box Mids: Dembele, Paulinho
2 Attacking Mids: Siggy, Holtby

With Capoue as our 4th Centre-Back.

"Even at the weekend, when we had Steven Gerrard's testimonial game, the supporters raised the roof for him. That's something that I will always fight to retain at the football club, because that is what Liverpool is about - respect, humility and real dignity."

2mqtPIp.jpg

:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

FootballFan

i am the best defender on fifa 13 pro, i played for the biggest clubs in the fifa world/

my psn is cashville_615, 800 clean sheets, i am david luiz. ask about me number 40th in the world...

currently my psn is banned till the 8th of august do to some thugness on playstation home® but i will be back tommorow.

Hahshahahahaahahahahaah

Tc91

"Even at the weekend, when we had Steven Gerrard's testimonial game, the supporters raised the roof for him. That's something that I will always fight to retain at the football club, because that is what Liverpool is about - respect, humility and real dignity."

2mqtPIp.jpg

Fucking Lolerpool. Absolute mugs.

2mqtPIp.jpg

oh man :lol :lol :lol

brenny has gone insane

news reporting barca have backed off luiz and bid for agger, would be funny to this liverpool team falling apart. agger would be huge blow for them.

just think about it, JM would never sell to barca never, especially a player like luiz.

Arnie

news reporting barca have backed off luiz and bid for agger, would be funny to this liverpool team falling apart. agger would be huge blow for them.

just think about it, JM would never sell to barca never, especially a player like luiz.

Barcelona would never pay our ridiculous valuation for a player who's just recently signed a new contract, and who, unlike one frozen out rodent, wouldn't claw at his cage for a move.

They've probably got more chance going after Luiz, because Mourinho's a bit prone to rash transfer activity and probably sees enough negatives in Luiz's game to make replacing him worthwhile.

We can't hope to get a defender in of Agger's quality (hence why Barcelona are interested).

Feorax

Agger won't be going anywhere unless it's for stupid money.

Barca wanted him last season as well and couldn't get him. In fact, he was pretty against the move. Heard nothing to suggest anything has changed.

Fully expect him to be announced as our new vice captain soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom